Hazykays munch log

Ok, yesterdays delights. Didn't get to post this last night as my little boy took unwell. He's fine today :D

B/Fast
Crunchy nut C/F & milk 3.5

Mid morning snack
Weetabix oaty bar 1

Lunch
Ham & Turkey Subway roll 4.5

Mid afternoon snack
Weetabix oaty bar 1

Dinner
Meatballs & pasta 6
WW ice cream pot 1.5

Supper
2 Pink & whites 1.5
2 Options hot choc 1

Used 20
Saved 1
Running total 2.5 saved

I've had a busy day today. I had the hygienist then the little fella had a birthday party to go to and I am getting weighed tonight. The birthday party was at 12 til 2 and I was ravenous by the time it finished!! So tempted to have a bowl of chips at the 10 pin bowling but held on and had a subway instead. So proud of myself as all the mums around me were munching into bowls of chips!!

B/f
Special K with red berries & milk 3.5 pts

Mid morning
Alpen bar 1 pt
Oaty bar 1 pt

Lunch
Ham & turkey subway roll 4pt
1/3 of rainbow cookie 1.5 pt

Mid afternoon
2 x Ainsley Sweet & sour cup a soup 0.5 pt

Dinner
Quorn sweet chilli stir fry strips & veg 3.5 pts
Sweet chilli sauce 1.5 pts

Supper
WW'ers choc bar 1.5 pts

Total used 18
Saved 3
Running total 5.5 saved

Weigh in lost 1.5 lbs so I'm happy!!

Last edited:
Well, tonight I'm going to a friends for dinner. She's hinted that she may make a prawn or quorn dish so it should be ok. I'll find out later and post my dinner on the forum tonight. So far I've had

B/F
Rice Krispies & milk 3.5 pts
Milk for tea & coffee 0.5

Mid morning
2 x Oaty bars 2 pts
Walkers Baked crisps 1.5

Lunch
Tin smoked tuna & ex lite mayo 3
Roasted veg & salad
Asda Good for you light choc mousse 1.5 (delish would have it again)

That's 12 points so far which leaves me 9 with a roll over of 5.5 that I have saved so I should be ok.

Last edited:
OMG, dinner was a dieters disaster.

For starters there was garlic butter foccacia bread & salsa. I only had a small piece but it was loaded with garlic butter. I'd guesstimate at 2 pts.
Mains was pasta, tomato & mascarpone sauce, creme fraiche, spring onion, bacon, garlic & chilli. I had a small bowl which would be pasta 3 pts, bacon 1, sauce 3, creme fraiche 2 = 9 :eek:
Dessert was..............wait for it.........CHEESECAKE!!!! 8 frigging points!!! I couldn't say to her I can't eat any of your menu cos it's high pointed foods. I only took a very small piece of bread, a small bowl of pasta and thought I can't refuse the dessert. This was all washed down with a bottle of red. My pal drinks white and got me a bottle of red for dinner. Another 7.5 pts.

Oh well, what's done is done I have consumed I reckon, a total of 26.5 points :eek::eek::eek:

So much for the prawns or quorn. She said she didn't know what to make with them and thought pasta is low fat, a little bit of bacon for flavour, creme fraiche is better than cream etc etc etc.
I'm gonna have to pull in the reins over the next few days :cry:

14.5 I had saved/left, well, I'm now 12 over ARGHHHH!!!!

Lesson learned........don't accept invites to peoples house for dinner!!!

Last edited:

Aw we all have days like that!it cant be helped as u still have to live life and enjoy urself! I give myself whatever i fancy after weigh in, if i didn’t id prob end up goin mad!lol if u cut back on 2 points a day between now and ur weigh in day and im sure ul be fine :)xx

Thanks Christie. My weigh in day is a Monday but couldn't make Monday's class so went on Wednesday rather than miss the week altogether. Makes a shorter week to catch up though.

A little bit of what you fancy now and again won't kill me. Just that I felt I didn't have much choice but to eat what I was given lol. Anyway, it's behind me and I need to look at the rest of the week to stay on track xx

My weigh in day is a Monday too... yeah u still need to enjoy urself and just draw a line under it and focus on the rest of the week.. i have a weddin next weekend so needless to say im expectin a gain after that lol, we are stayin at the hotel and theres a breakfast included the next morning..ooops! but im goin to enjoy the weddin and my nice breakfast on the sun and then draw a line under it for the mon and hope not to have too much of a gain:) xx

If you plan for it and save 4 points a day you'll be well covered. 4 points from Mon - Fri is 20 plus Saturdays daily allowance, you'll be fine. Good luck over this weekend, I don't know if weekends are difficult for you, sometimes they are for me, it just depends on what I've got on. Having bro in law & his partner over for dinner tomorrow, so that's not too bad as his partner lost 4 stone with ww'ers and it is her who inspired me to do this. It will be a ww'ers friendly meal and I am in contol of the cooking lol.

Today I have had

B/f
2 ww'ers petite pan 3
2 L/F sausages 2.5
Ex Light Flora 0.5
Cherry tomatoes instead of ketchup
Milk for tea 0.5 (I am well and truly stuffed after eating this!)

Mid morning snack
Space Raiders (reminds me of my childhood lol)1 pt
Special K bar 1.5

Lunch
Little drop of roasted veg (not hungry)
Choc mousse (nice & light) 1.5
Oaty bar 1

Dinner
King Prawn stir fry & noodles 5

Supper
2 ww'ers choc bars 3

Total 19.5
Saved 1.5
Running total now -10.5

Last edited:
Yeah im hopin that i will be ok as i really dont want to gain!lol i had the exact same for brekkie and im stuffed too lol! Weekends can be difficult for me to but not out this weekend drinkin which is good lol although im havin lunch out with a friend 2mro n have decided to have open prawn sandwich which is prawns in sauce, wheaten and the salad consists of lettuce onion tomato peppers sweetcorn, egg pineapple and coleslaw, have u any idea how many points this wud roughly be? Its seems like healthiest thing on menu lol! I was thinkin maybe 10? Also havin night in 2mro night and we r gona have Chinese but im gona have veg chow mein n curry for 6.5 points which im really lookin forward too.. have saved sum points this week also which is great xx

Wheaten bread is between 1 & 2 pts so I would say 1.5 pts. The sauce could be high. I've checked prawn cocktail on the online tracker and half a tub of M & S prawn cocktail comes in at around 5 - 6 pts so I'd count it as 5.5.
Sweetcorn, pineapple, coleslaw & egg all have values. 1.5 for your egg so that's 8.5 pts before you eat coleslaw. I'd skip the slaw as you have sauce with the prawns anyway, so when you order ask them not to put any on. It's up to you though, but I don't like to use unnecessary points. Sweetcorn and pineapple won't be much I'd account for 1 pt, so you're looking at bout 9.5 pts. at the most. Is that what you were thinking? xx

Yeah it was indeed i was thinkin maybe 10 so thats great.. yeah gona skip on the coleslaw dont really need it when i have the sauce, theres usually cheese too but i never eat it.. quite lookin forward to it as its yummy, and then of course i have my veg chow mein n curry too look forward too as well :) and with the points iv saved to i may even be able to have sum choc n crisps too :) hehe xxx

Sounds great, you're doing really well. Keep up the good work and enjoy every bite of your chinese. You've put me in the mood now lol xx

o i intend too :) its just great that i dont have to feel guilty :) i had a fish from chippy with salad durin the week and was amazed it was only 9 points n it was soooo good lol means i didnt feel deprived whilst everyone else was scoffin lol and i even managed to save a point that day as well, go me! lol xx

Tonight my bro in law & his partner (who has lost 4 st with ww'ers) are coming for dinner tonight. My friend gave me a block of halloumi & I thought how do I get rid of this lol. Idea - serve it to my guests, that way it saves me eating it. The guys will get stuck in & Ann & I can have 2 wee slices.

B/F
Special K red berries & milk 3.5
Milk for tea & coffee 0.5

Lunch
Free veg soup

Dinner
Grilled halloumi, grilled lemon & salad (only a little) 4 pts
Fillet steak 2.5 pts
Chips made in actifry 2pts for spuds 0.5 for oil
Roasted veg
Sauce made with onion, garlic, beef stock, red wine vinegar, worc sauce & 2 teaspoons recurrant jelly 0.5
Stewed apples with sugar free marshmallows toasted under grill 0.5 pt
4 x WW'ers mini cookies (packet mix you make yourself) 2 pt
1/2 bottle wine 4

Total = 20
Saved 1
Running total -9.5

Last edited:
I didn't manage to write in what I had yesterday, better late than never!

B/F
Choc weetabix & milk 3
Milk for coffee 0.5

Mid morning snack
WW'ers mini cookies 1.5
Whittard hot chocolate 2.5

Lunch
Pasta 3
Roasted veg 0
Home made tomato sauce 0

Dinner
Ham salad 4.5
Banana 1.5

Supper
Weetabix oaty bar 1

Total 17.5
Saved 3.5
Roll over -6

Weigh in tonight, so wipe the slate clean and reset totals

B/f
Chocolate weetabix & milk 3

Mid morning snack
2 satsumas 0.5

Lunch
Pasta 3
Roast veg 0
Sauce 0

Mid afternoon snack
WW'ers bar 1.5
Banana 1.5

Dinner
Salmon 2.5
Noodles 2
Free tomato sauce 0
200 ml glass red wine 2

Supper
2 satsumas 0.5
WW'ers choc bar 1.5

Total used 18
Saved 3
Running total - 3

Sts at weigh in at class. Happy with that though, as I was over my points this week and cos I got weighed on Wednesday it isn't quite a full week

Back to work today after 7 weeks off. Boy it was hard and I'm knackered!! Having to think of lunches to take with me again.

B/f
Weetabix & milk 3.5

Mid morning snack
2 satsumas 0.5

Lunch
Smoked tuna 2.5
Ex light may 0.5
Salad
Sugar free jelly

Mid afternoon snack
Banana 1.5
2 satsumas 0.5