Hcg Liquiddietdrops?

JodiLeanne2012

Has anyone heard of them? it was an add the popped up on my facebook page. apparently you can lose up to a 1lb a day?

Not worth it, I had a female friend who did it and it's -up- to 1lb a day but more like 0.4lb especially for women I think. And most people regain when they try to reintroduce foods - not to mention the effect of carbs afterwards. Basically a real struggle with not much to show for it after going back onto normal foods! She was really disappointed :( I definately think S&S is the best way to go :)

Thankyou very much, will defo be sticking to slim and save x

They're banned in the UK I believe. Essentially you don't eat much either, around 500 calories per day so the weight loss comes from the calorie deficit not the drops, and the diet was banned in the UK as it's not nutritionally balanced and thus dangerous. If you are going to do a very restricted calorie diet do it the safe way on a nutritionally complete VLCD.

HCG Drops Aren't Effective For Weight Loss, Experts Say

Thanks bordersgirl, im on day 14 of slim and save today and have another 90 days left so i was gana stick to this anyway, was just seeing what the drops were about x

Back