HD Daaaaaay One

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Well... I was going to start tomorrow but I stepped on the scales this morning & got a shock as they told me I'd crossed that line into 14 stone :eek:

Everything's gone from the fridge & I'm going out later to stock it up with shed loads of Volvic.

Just had my 1st CS shake (coffee mocha) & it was very palatable... a bit too sweet for my tastes perhaps... also I made it a little bit too watery as I'm used to knocking up my lipotrim shakes which require more water... the pack for CS says 250 ml... I did the bloke thing which is to ignore instructions & do it by gut feel ;)

I've updated my sig / stats as this is a fresh start & although I did really well on Lipotrim last year I can't be living on past glories ;)

Also - I'm lubbin the new CP which allows you to bang in your stats & weekly updates & does all the maths for BMI / Targets / % lost automtically for you :D Nice touch that Mini :)

I'll post impressions on the other flavours as I have them :)

Good luck Howdy, off to a flying start!

x

Good luck! xx

Cheers all :)

Just had a vanilla malt shake... not all that enamoured if I'm honest... put some Carte Noire in it to make it better :)

Also for infor.. these shakes are less 'gloopy' that LT & also the power seems to disolve easier (the hand blender froths it up a lot so guess these could even be mixed by hand with a fork)

Just having the tomato soup.... it's lussssssssssssssssh :D Not quite Heinz but very very nice :)

hiya i just started this yesterday and i ve so far tasted the vanilla, chocolate, caramel shakes and the beef, not a fan of the first two but the caramel and the beef soup were quite nice. ive never tried meal replacement so im a beginner and dont really know what to expect but im feel positive! good luck and ill keep posting on here!

Good luck HD and Emily!

Interesting to hear what you both think of the shakes.

Watching with interest to see how you get on.

HD did you ever try the Lipotrim maintenance shakes?

Just wondering if CS is sweeter than them?

Love Mini xxx

Hi HD - and good luck

I was going to start on Saturday but postponed until today (naughty). I have had a bar for brekkie (yuck) got some tuna salad for snacks and will have banana shake for lunch.

Maz

Hey HD! can u please tell me which bit I can put in my stats and it updates automatically, coz i cant find it !

Hey Mazza - welcome aboard :)

Mini... I haven't tried the Maintenance shakes so can't compare but the Mocha flavour is def. too sweet for me with a sacharine aftertaste... I still get it down me though ;)

I tried the Dark Choc shake this morning & that was lovely :D If you like plain choc (& I do) then you'll love it :)

I'm not sure if these are blokey only flavours as I don't have caramel or banana... blokes get Vanilla Malt, Dark Choc & Mocha.

Saddia... if you click on your username it takes you to your 'home page', from there click User CP & from there select Edit Your Details :)

oooh i like the sound of dark choc and mocha!! <sigh> equal rights my butt lol

heh heh - tell me more about your butt ;)

lol its too big, did that help?!!

lol glad to know it serves a purpose

Back