Extra Easy Days HE A AND B

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by utternutta, 4 December 2010 Social URL.

1. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

Sorry if i have asked this before but all new ...... with the HEA and HEB you have one from each.... do you HAVE to have these in order to loose weight? I dont have milk or cheese but am making myself eat cheese every day so get my HEA in incase it affects weight loss..... is scary when i always see cheese as fattening!!!! But know i should eat it for calcium..... anyone else have this problem or can help advise me?;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. catxx

catxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    My consultant always says that they are a recommendation but not a necessity. Although personally I don't know what I'd do with out them :D

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    From the SW website:

Q: Do I have to eat all my Healthy Extras every day?
    A: It won't affect your weight loss if you don't take all your Healthy Extra choices. However, the Healthy Extra section is there to ensure a balanced diet, so from a health point of view we recommend that you enjoy all your Healthy Extras each day.

5. ColJack

ColJack Gold Member

Start Weight:
    33st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    13st8.5lb(40.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    don't FORCE yourself to eat something you don't want to.. that's not what the plan is about..
    If you don't like milk or cheese then there must be other ways to get your calcium..
    Do yogurts have calcium? do you eat those?

6. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

i do eat them but they arent on the HEA as they are free..... but get what you mean about no having to force myself x

7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes but if you are eating yoghurts you will be getting good amounts of calcium and so not having your HEA is less of an issue ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.