He called me a ....

Might just be me, but I'm seriously concerned about the bf and the type of mates he has and what is and isn't acceptable.

Whenever I've been out with the lads and introduced the other half it's always been respectable.

Occasionally they'll deliberately get her name wrong and call her Sharon instead of, for example, Susan, stating he never stops going on about Sharon etc. - just lads being daft (yep even as we get older!) - or the old "What you doing with that old reprobate" etc.

No mate would ever call anyone I loved anything like that:confused:

Not just you Steve - i don't know any of my OH mates that would refer to any of the girlfriends or wives in such terms. In fact my OH has a friend who once referred to his own girlfriend in this way and was promptly 'convinced' by a couple of his mates to apologise.

Im overwhelmed by your kind responses! I didnt have cake or any of the crap foods i wanted to bury my head in. After all i have weigh in monday,
My boyfriend went crazy, says hes not really a friend just someone he knows who can be an asshole! Theyve had works and a rough up.
The c word goes through me i hate it. But the f word felt worse! Kicked me where it hurt in a very personal place! Apparently he has a problem with women?? Ive never known a man to talk to a woman like that! Its sick! I was nothing but nice to him,
But hey u cant change people, im not missing out on a friend. Sod him xx

Well done, good on ya :) and good luck with your weigh in on Monday. This will be the most satisfying one yet i'm sure xx

Im overwhelmed by your kind responses! I didnt have cake or any of the crap foods i wanted to bury my head in. After all i have weigh in monday,
My boyfriend went crazy, says hes not really a friend just someone he knows who can be an asshole! Theyve had works and a rough up.
The c word goes through me i hate it. But the f word felt worse! Kicked me where it hurt in a very personal place! Apparently he has a problem with women?? Ive never known a man to talk to a woman like that! Its sick! I was nothing but nice to him,

He has a problem with women??? I'd imagine they have a problem with him too!
You look so pretty and as said from your stats not fat and even if you were whats it got to do with him!??! He sounds like the **** to me!
Well Done for not burying your head in food and being the better person x

How bloody rude! Big mouth - small dick! No manners - no decent woman!

It makes me laugh when people use the F A T word, better to have weight to lose than have no feelings, that truly makes you ugly

Just smile at him, he will spend rest of the day wondering why you smiled

xx

I mean the only people who can say it without it sounding hideously offensive. With a Liverpool accent, I don't think it sounds half as bad as any other accent. No offence meant at all :)
As a Scouser that word is offensive in any accent and does not sound better in a Liverpool one it still has the same meaning!!

The rudeness of some people never fails to amaze me!!! IGNORE THIS COMPLETE TOOL!!! You look like a very pretty lady judging by your pic and I'm guessing others have told you this :) Isn't it funny how we always remember the negative comments and not the positive ones?! I really believe in Karma and it will most certainly bite this cretin on the ass :D

well done for picking yourself up and good for your boyf 'having a word and bit of a rough up'

you are the better person and like many have said a very pretty lady, you have proved your self worth by stepping away form the cakes, good for you xx

ps I've been noticing how many attractive ladies are on this forum, happy to be part of your number, you are all fantastic in attitude and support x

He's a complete spoon who will probably spend his life alone and hated, some people just have ZERO understanding of how to behave!

(As an aside- I don't understand all the hatred of the word c***, I quite like it, it expresses my anger quite succinctly).

As a Scouser that word is offensive in any accent and does not sound better in a Liverpool one it still has the same meaning!!

Agreed.

Well, one day he'll meet the right fella and he'll settle down and stuff;)

Back