He called me fat

looking at ur goals and ticker how can u be fat???? some people say thoughtless things at times:D liking the making him pay BIG TIME

You dont have much weight left to lose, so how the hell can he call you fat. I would have it out with him face to face and explain to him how it made you feel. At least that way you can see his facial expression when you confront him. I am sure he will feel bad about it if he is normally supportive.
Keep strong hun and dont let the moron affect your diet.

Hope all works out for you! Everyone says silly ad hurtful things at times. Try and see the wider picture and whether this is indicative of your relationship with him or an exception. If an exception it can be a liberating thing to forgive and move on. Not worth losing something good for one drunken rant!
All the best x

I agree with thefutureisbright you need to forget this now and let it go as a drunken statement, otherwise it will play on your mind and send you crazy!! Make sure it is a HUGE present!! XX

hiya, i think he was maybe just trying to get you drawn into the argument and he probably thought that would get a reaction, to be honest i think he needs to apologise and i think you need to hear him say it was just the drink talk before you can move on, it wasnt a nice thing to say and he shouldnt have said it. i dont know what else to say apart from dont let anyone no matter who they are bring you down, no one has the right to do that to anyone. nobodys perfect.

rainbow brite,

You said he had never insulted you with your weight before, yet you have just lost a huge amount of weight??

Maybe someone is scared and NEEDS to bring you down?

Just a thought

hope im wrong and all works out...

We will all notice people in our lifes who ike the way we are, nice and fat!its sad but its true and we need to surround ourselves with positive people who are not trying to sabbotage our success

I see you've spoken to him about it now so no advice either way on that. Glad he's responded in a positive way.

Just wanted to drop by and say I think you look amazing in your album. You are doing fantastic. Don't let it worry you.

Ya look great.

we all say stupid things when drunk.. sounds like he loves you and you will be in for a big pressie on valentines..... sometimes men say the stupidest things for want of something else to say.... if its a one of there you go.. you have done so well, i am sure he is very proud of you.. and remember men can sometimes feel threatened that their other half is on the way to gorgeous magnificense (i dont think thats a word)..... stay happy and strong and forgive him this once.. the second time.. erm.. maybe a swift kick where the sun dont shine hehehe.... you go girl.. soon all he can call ya is a skinny beatch heheeheh ( i wouldnt complain if my other half called me that.. fat chance heheeh) xxxxxx

Just an update... the boy came over this evening armed with a new mini orchid :) He knows they are my favourite and buys me one every birthday so I couldn't stay too mad any more :)

bless :flowers:xx

I really happy for you! I am a sucker for a happy ending. Have fun xx

Can't believe I missed this thread!

I'm so sorry to hear about J's thoughtless comment but glad you are back on track - just make sure he pays - BIG time!!!!!! I know too much demon drink loosens my sisters tongue!!!!! Miss Subtle she ain't!!!!!

Big hugs to you.

x

Last edited:
Just an update... the boy came over this evening armed with a new mini orchid :) He knows they are my favourite and buys me one every birthday so I couldn't stay too mad any more :)

Awwwww thats sweet, my man is a lil stupd at things like that - he wouldve got me a toaster or something!!

Back