Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

He didn't make but thin but can he make me Quit Smoking Today?

Discussion in 'Quit Smoking' started by Lynn8124, 12 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Hello folks. Bit of background: I started smoking when I was 12, tried to quit at 16 and been trying ever since. I have tried cold turkey, patches, gum, nicorette tabs, Nicorette nasal spray, Inhalator, books and cds.

In Dec 2005 after reading the nicotine trick by neil casey and following the 3 step process before lighting a cig I woke up on the fifth morning and it was as if I had never smoked!:eek: That lasted for four glorious years then one day I was feeling a bit paranoid and asked a fellow smoker for a fag...my big mistake wasn't the first one, it was my second. And here I am again over 2 years later in the exact same place, trying time and again to quit via various methods and failing.:(:mad:

I feel so much better when I don't smoke (I have asthma). I tried reading neil casey again and using his visualisation process to no avail. I kept forgetting to use it every time i lit up and then thought 'sod it.'

Ordered Paul McKenna's I can make you quit smoking and it arrived this morning after less than 48 hours. I ripped the cd to my mp3 and read a couple pages then put cd on. Was quite relaxing but very 'samey' as I have 2 more of his cds: I can make you thin and instant confidence.

I am gonna listen every day for the next 2 weeks as recommended and keep reading the book...I live in hope!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Carb Cycling
    best of luck! Im on day 3 of non smoking after reading allen carr!
    you have done this before you can do it again xxxx

4. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Cheers Vicky. I am actually using Neil Casey (The Nicotine Trick) which worked for me last time. I am using his 3 step process before every fag I light up and this is day 3. It took about 5 days last time and I hope it kicks in by weekend, fingers crossed.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.