He left me, Now I can't stop eating, please help

Islandbreez and oinkstop, thank you guys, I'm starting to feel better, I feel like I have angels talking to me... lol

I'm really sorry for what's happened, but I'm glad I could say something you found helpful. Just remember that it's his loss.

Once you've lost all the weight, don't be too surprised if he comes crawling back. When he does, make sure you are wearing your boots so you can kick his sorry behind to the curb!

Prettyfacebut? Seriously? what a post, Thank you so much, Is it normal to want him back after I lost the weight? or is that just pathetic?

Honey....right now you might be thinking "I'll lose the weight and then he will come back/i will want him back" but as time goes on you won't... trust me on this.
Yeah, right now you want him back but time has a great way of giving you a reality check.
You are not pathetic...stop using negative words about yourself. YOU ARE NORMAL. I used to think (in the early days of my break up) that I wanted him back....then I asked myself "is it him I want back....or the idea of him"? Give yourself some time, as you develop new habits without him you will realise that life does and will go on.
How long were you together for? Did you live together?
XXX

Prettyfacebut? Seriously? what a post, Thank you so much, Is it normal to want him back after I lost the weight? or is that just pathetic?

Babe,

Firstly, I am so so sorry - we all know how you feel, we've all been there so am sending hugs.

Trust me on this, when you've lost all the weight, you will NOT want him back. You are you...weight or no weight.... It shouldn't matter. It is so painful when someone we love leaves us. It is physically painful as well as emotionally painful, and don't forget, once the shock wears off then you can grieve (and you will need to do this) and begin to move on.

Make CD your focus, chanel your energies into making a success of the diet, but please, please don't emotionally eat. You might feel better while you are in the moment, but in the cold light of day you will beat yourself up over it.

Post on here all night if needs be, you will get through this.

xxx

I PROMISE YOU, you won't want him when the weight's gone. You really won't. It doesn't sound to me that this guy was any good for you, and like me, you really need to continue to face your demons over your weight, esp as you are blaming it for him leaving you.

Please please don't eat and don't give up - you have done brilliantly, and the other fabulous posts on here are so right.
You will emerge from this stronger and wiser, with a whole new world of men to choose from. Please please believe it. Use this event as a turning point and build on what you have already achieved, which is no mean feat.
Well done to you. Keep posting & we can share your hurt, pain and ultimately your success.
Take care of yourself.
Lotty xx

I guarantee you will not want him back. Anybody who is that shallow isn't worth having, anyway.

What you will want is a nice pair of boots so that you can kick his butt to the curb when he comes crawling back once you are slim!

(Make sure the boots have steel toes, so they hurt when you give it to him!)

prettyfacebut.... Thanks for posting again, you seem like a very kind girl, OK here is what happened, I knew this guy from 2 years ago (family friend) anyway, he left London and we started talking online, I really opened up to him, after 2 heartbreaks I doubted I had any love or faith in me, but he digged deep and found all the good things I still had, we met 2 months ago, it was great he told me endlessly how much he loved me, but then 2 days ago he was like you are too different in a relationship you get jealous a lot, and I am not looking to commit. I thought my heart stopped, he wanted to stay friends, I said I'm sorry I can't be your friend, and I bailed out. I know the real reason is my weight (he never said that), The pain is exhusting. Please tell me what to do?????

I'm sorry to read your post as I've been going through the same for the last 2weeks. I've been with my fiance for 3years - and then 2weeks ago he said he wanted out. I felt as you do - like the world had been pulled from under my feet. From messing about on CD and not losing weight - i couldn't eat, was sick and nearly made myself ill. We have stayed friends and have just come back from a weekend to Amsterdam .. I hope we can get back together - but time will tell.

If your boyfriend really left you because of your weight - then you are better off without him. If it was something the 2 of you can talk about and work out, then I wish you luck. But either way do CD for YOU ...

Lots of ((((hugs))) I know how difficult it is for you now. xxxx

Islandbreez: hi there, still alive, But I wish the pain would just stop. how do I make it stop.

PS I also started the diet again

Good!!! Glad you started back on the diet. You are taking control and will feel all the better for it. Please don't be hard on yourself - you can't control the way other people are, all you can do is be responsible for YOURSELF. Lose this weight FOR YOU. It doesn't work doing it for others, in the vain hope that they'll respond in a way that we want.
We are all here for you.
Chin up and get that water down you girl!!
XX

Back