Headache from hell

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angel155, 26 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    On my second day back on CD after my Italy break. Woke in the night with an unbelievable headache. Have had my 2 packs so far today and about 4 x 500ml bottles of water. Took 2 paracetamol when I woke up before going to the stables, and at 12 took another 2 and went up to bed for 2 1/2 hours.

The dull headache is still there, it is a pure (carb) hangover headache. I cannot remember it being this bad when I started, although saying that, I did really cut back on carbs before I started.

I am so glad I am still off work for another week. I will NOT give in to this headache. One headache will not make me fat!!!!

I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Can yuo not take anything else a bit stronger to really get rid of it?

4. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I get headaches a lot and just drink more and more water until it goes. Headaches are poo :cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.