Headache from hell

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angel155, 26 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Angel155

Angel155 Full Member

Slimming World
    On my second day back on CD after my Italy break. Woke in the night with an unbelievable headache. Have had my 2 packs so far today and about 4 x 500ml bottles of water. Took 2 paracetamol when I woke up before going to the stables, and at 12 took another 2 and went up to bed for 2 1/2 hours.

The dull headache is still there, it is a pure (carb) hangover headache. I cannot remember it being this bad when I started, although saying that, I did really cut back on carbs before I started.

I am so glad I am still off work for another week. I will NOT give in to this headache. One headache will not make me fat!!!!

I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Can yuo not take anything else a bit stronger to really get rid of it?
  4. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I get headaches a lot and just drink more and more water until it goes. Headaches are poo :cry:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.