headache is hell :(

did anyone else have headaches on day 1 or is it just me lol is there anything i can take eg. paracetamol? i cant remember me having this last time

Yes paracetemol is fine. And yes, I had headache on day 1, I think it could have something to do with how many carbs you had the day before you start? (I had LOADS and they were takeaway carbs!)

ahhhhh u may well be rite i eat loads of bread yesturday and potatoes . i stopped my coffee 2day to so cafine and carb withdrawals kicked in already haha

I'm trying to think, I think on Monday I had cereals (crunchy bran!), I had white bread - sandwich. Then for tea I had white breadcake and potato wedges. I'm not putting the toppings/fillings cause thats what I find people crave more haha! Thats not inc the various sugary snacks I had in between! And believe me, my portions werent small. A large wedges from takeaway - to myself. Im not sure if other members have already cottoned onto carbs = headaches but I only just have :) Keep going, take some paracetemol and have a lie down, I did earlier, without tabs though as im very reluctant to take them unless its longer than 30minute headache x

You can take ibuprofen as well. I've had them for about 3 days from day 2 and went to bed as they were similar to migraines.

hey all,i think getting headaches means your body is in ketosis? or going into it,one or the other lol,but drink plenty of water too cause dehydration could be a part of it also ;) im sitting here smelling the microwave popcorn my fiance had while i was out so im going to bed now NOT HAPPY :( day 3 done now! x

hey all,i think getting headaches means your body is in ketosis? or going into it,one or the other lol,but drink plenty of water too cause dehydration could be a part of it also ;) im sitting here smelling the microwave popcorn my fiance had while i was out so im going to bed now NOT HAPPY :( day 3 done now! x

Oh we started on the same day - hope its going ok for you :)

I think ketosis gives me a slight headache but the first few days its more migrain-y type pain which causes me to lay down. Thats why I thought it was carbs. Still, this time round I have only taken 2 tablets [in one sitting] and that knocked me clean out for 2hrs :)

Im on day 6, been 100% all way and luckily had not one headache (touching wood again) I've been in ketosis since day 2.

I have been drinking no end of water though, have a 2 litre bottle during work and have a 25cl in the car journey to and from work. As well as pints of water at home. So that maybe why I'm not getting any headaches.

Do you think there is a chance I could still get them? I'm currently on day 6 and I've got my first fat club WI tonight.

this is my 2nd time around and i used to only get them if id not had enough to drink OR missed a shake.i think week one is all down to ur bodya justing and craving carbs and caffine. i have cut down my coffee from almost possibly 8 cups a day to one. so my boys saying wtf!! im on day 2 now 2nd tiem around (did it last year with a massive loss of 6 stone) and doing great i think this beautiful weather is helping makes me think in a few weeks i can walk around with sleevless tops and strutt my stuff lol im feeling relativly fine so far after week 1 its a breeze ;)

headaches day 1 + 2 for me, 3rd day was great. took anadin and it went away. good luck hope your bad head gone away now. :)

Back