Headaches are a-comin!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Well, I have woken both mornings now at about 4am with a bad headache - I attributed it to a neck problem I have been having for some time now, but now wondering if its the diet. Nothing serious - a couple of tablets sort it out, but this morning I am feeling a little light headed and spacy. Hope that means I am entering the "K-Zone"!! :D

I did not have any Nuprofin or Paracetomol in my drawer - I only had plain aspirin. I hope that was OK to take.

I am glad I have tomorrow off just in case the real headache kicks in!

But as I told my husband, its a very small price to pay.

I have my first pop-in tonight so curious to see if I have lost anything yet. My trousers do feel ever so slightly looser - very slightly - but its something. I imagine that is just bloat and retention dissappearing but would be nice if there is a bit of a loss already!!

Roll on! :D

Hi Blonde

Aspirin are fine to take (just avoid tablets in capsules or those that have a shiny coating). Keep taking the painkillers every four hours and you should avoid the worst of it. Sounds like you are still going nice and strong - before you know it you will be burning fat like a furnace and well on your way to that amazing first weigh in.
Take care
Laura

Good for you, BL - you have such a great attitude, and that's what counts with LL! As we've all said before (though maybe in different words!) we think it's all about our butt, when really it's all about our head!

I was wondering if you were still feeling hungry - you're on day 2, right? How's the water going?

Good for you, BL - you have such a great attitude, and that's what counts with LL! As we've all said before (though maybe in different words!) we think it's all about our butt, when really it's all about our head!

I was wondering if you were still feeling hungry - you're on day 2, right? How's the water going?

Its ALL good Zomble - I have not been hungry at all!!!....yearnful maybe, but not hungry which is a brilliant surprise!!!

And the water is flowing like the Rivers of Babylon!!

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! (that ill only make sense if they have ever shown the Ren and Stimpy cartoon over here!!) lol

xx

Woohoo! Go you (and look at my ticker - I'm officially normal! Bmi is, anyway, not sure about the rest of me!!!)

Are you reassured about your LLC now?

Hi BL

The tablet question... I would avoid anything but the standard "tablet" form. The shiny coated tablets (look like a smartie sweet) have a sugar coating on and the gel like capsules are similar. You have to be pretty unlucky and very sensitive but they have been known to knock people out of ketosis! So stick to the compressed powder traditional tablets wherever you can.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments about my photos - there have been some very lovely moments where people have actually walked past me at times and plenty of jaw dropping moments. It has been a while now though as I have been maintaining for a while and the comments do start to tail off as people get used to the "new you" - in a way though that is even nicer. People just accept me for who I am now. I no longer feel like I have to compensate for my appearance like I did before. It is amazing how different people are around me these days - I feel like I command far more respect as a little person than I ever did as a big one....... Funny that eh?

Keep on rockin' BL
Love Laura

Last edited:
I used to get headaches regularly before starting LL and although I got them when I started find I dont have hardly any now.

Keep taking the tablets you are doing well blonde and you sound so enthusiastic.

Hey BL sorry to hear about the headaches - keep popping the pain killers and they'll soon be gone, just done suffer the pain as that might make you feel low.

Lucky you with a pop-in tonight - can't wait to hear how you've got on --- Good luck :)

Hey BL sorry to hear about the headaches - keep popping the pain killers and they'll soon be gone, just done suffer the pain as that might make you feel low.

Lucky you with a pop-in tonight - can't wait to hear how you've got on --- Good luck :)

Thanks Katie! I really don't know if the headaches are diet related or not, and really if they are, its worth it. ;) It would have to get pretty bad to make me feel down!! Nuttin's gonna stop me!!! I hope!! :wave_cry:) :D

I am excited about weighing tonight - just curious what has happened so far. I don;t expect much - but will be interesting!!

Hope you are feeling better today too!!

Cheers - I feel a bit better than I did yesterday, still sore though --- have taken tomorrow off work in the hopes that I can just chill, take it easy and hopefully be better by monday.

Looking forward to your post later :)

oo blonde.. cant wait to hear how the weigh in went... looking forward to hearing your GOOD news ! x

Back