Headaches/Caffeine Withdrawal

kered

Gold Member
I had a headache last night around 7pm (unusual for me) and I tried to think what I did differently.
The only difference was that I had a yucky soup for breakfast, as that was all I had left, where as I usually have a vanilla/coffee for breakfast.
I then realised I had not drank any coffee or tea because I am trying to stick mainly to water and peppermint tea with the exceptions of my morning coffee and maybe 1 in the evening.
Realising I had had no coffee, I went and made a cup of coffee, and took one spoonfull of vanilla powder from my sachet of vanilla, which was for supper and hey presto, the headache went in about 10 minutes.
Just posting this as it was easy for me to think its the lipotrim plan that was causing the headache, but infact it was the lack of caffeine.

I felt a little relief almost immediately, but within 10 minutes it had completely gone.
My pharmacist recommended not to drink too much coffee, so I stick with 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening, but being busy yesterday with visiting family and weigh in, I just completely forgot.
Hopefully you will feel better after a coffee.

Hey Kered! Since ive been doin TFR, Ive not had coffee or tea and lickily ive been ok. I did have a slight headache yesterday but that must be me just gettin into ketosis again.

I love coffee.. if i dont have one by the afternoon my head is banging... it really is very addictive.. Infact my dp says if he gets up and there is no coffee in the house he goes to the shop before i get up as i turn into a raging loonie xxx ( I am not aware of this, I think I forget once i have my caffeine hit!!)

hi guys have you considered (dare i say it) switching to decaff !!

Same great taste less caffeine which causes the headaches

xx Sharron

omg eurghhhhhhhhh decaf.. id rather... erm..... drink lipotrim chicken soup!!!!! xxx

I only have about 2 cups a day, 3 at the max. I dont mind decaf, but I have 2 big jars of Nescafe which was on special offer, so its full caffeine for me until they are finished.

Back