headaches

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlottegrace1, 27 July 2009 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Does anyone else find that when they have been angels for ages and then eat rubbish you get a banging headache, mines going like a drum today. Putting it down to sugar rush over the weekend.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes!!! I also get a bad tummy ache. Shows what cr*p is in 'nice' treats sometimes eh!?!

I feel rotten today cause I've been AWOL from SW a lot this week. Know I'll get a gain tomorrow and know I deserve it. And the thing was - it wasn't even worth it! I know what happens when I cheat - I swear Pavlov's dogs learnt faster! Hehe xx

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Yes, I found that out too....

I take medication for high BP, so when my head started to bang at times when I first started the SW diet, I took no notice of it....

But, now I have noticed that a 'suger rush' does cause it, I had quite a lot of dolly mixtures last night, I had the syns to cover them so I just kept nibbling on.

And I have had a 'muzzy' head all day today, I usually keep away from sweet's and sugary things, but I just couldn't resist these dolly mixtures (2nd childhood) so it is my own fault. X

5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Oh for sure. I have a liquorice allsorts fetish and when I eat lots of these I always have a headache afterwards. Also if I go to a kids party and eat crisps, white bread and cakes/biscuits I gt a headache.

I'm certain its the sugars in this processed food as most of the other stuff I eat is fresh.

Doesn't stop me with my liquorice allsorts though, my downfall!

6. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    P.S I have a cracking spot too - I only get spots when been eating garbage. Ick.

7. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I concur!! :sigh:

8. GracieMai

GracieMai Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats so strange i had a massive chocolate feast yesterday and my head is totally killing me today! Just put it down to being a Monday morning but thinking back i do get headaches after being naughty. x

9. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Jaylou, stop it.....I love liquo's and was addicted to them for years, had to be Berttie ones though nothing else was the same.

Think we sorted out the heads then ladies, sugar is a deffinate killer.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.