Headaches....

gonnagetslim

size 14 here I come
Does anyone know if a change of diet, low fat, low sugar can cause headaches?? or muggy weather?? I have been having dull headaches almost everyday and I am quite worried, Does not help that I have illness anxiety
Thanks xx

No one!? ok..........

Ive woke up with a headache the last three days since being on my diet. Prob all the exercise and the warm weather.! I just been takin pills and drinking lots of water helps xx

Thanks girls xx

I started to have bad headaches and shakes a week or so after cutting down on sugar and carbohydrates. I found changing the balance of what I ate cured it, i.e. I added some sugar and carbs (not much) back to my diet. The headaches and shakiness were affecting my driving quite badly at the time so I started keeping a packet of toffees in the car. That wasn't very healthy but you could try eating something containing natural fruit sugars e.g. raisins or dates instead.

i also get horrible headaches if I don't drink enough water! When first restarting WW I drunk a bit too much water (over eager) and this gave me a headache as well!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

thanks everyone :) not had them for a little while now thank god!!

Any sudden reduction in carbohydrate will give you a headache, you can almost guarantee it, but think of it as a carb detox. Took me 2 weeks to get over my headaches, but as the others say, drink plenty of water, it really does help

Yeah I am sure it will hav something to do with my huge change in diet, I just wondered if thats possible, thanks everyone :) xx

any sort of change can bring on headaches - diet, exercise, work etc but they should go themselves if not see your doctor and explain any causes to them see what they say but yeah low carbs brings headaches:(

I'm a biiiiggggg sufferer of migranes and I alllwaaayyysss find that if I dont have enough to eat and if i dont have enough water i always get a migrane.

I also find that if i dont eat enough veg (especially potatoes) in a period of a about a week then I get a really bad headache untill i have a good nutrious, filling meal.

Hope that helps!!

xx

I am sure I suffer from migranes :( I must go to the GP, not had one for a while though! :)

For me personally the pink and yellow mirgrane relief work excellent which I get of my GP :D

I had those too! And they did work very very well, unfortunatley my body adapts crazily well to painkillers and now i have to take this medication called sumatriptin that i get on repeat from my doc. That works very very well at the moment! Although when I have a huge migrane I also have to take some paracetamol or cocodamol with it too.

What's also bad is that im so addicted to tea that if i dont have at least 3-5 cups a day, i get caffiene withdrawal headaches... :( bad isnt it? :confused:
xx

I too am a tea addict and can withdrawals (I think it is the Irish in me hehe) As we speak I am drinking a brew ;)

What's also bad is that im so addicted to tea that if i dont have at least 3-5 cups a day, i get caffiene withdrawal headaches... :( bad isnt it? :confused:
xx[/QUOTE]

I too am a tea addict and can withdrawals (I think it is the Irish in me hehe) As we speak I am drinking a brew ;)

xx
[/QUOTE]

Haha! I think I had two on the go when I wrote that actually!

It's so mad that since I'm still living at home, I have my own little brew first aid kit upstairs! :confused: haha!
A mini fridge for milk, my own kettle, and tea, sugar and coffee pots, and sweetners of course since we all know... 'im on a diet' haha xD

xx

aw bless, I live on my own so I can have tea and sweetener coming out of my ear holes in th kitchen :p

Haha! I think I had two on the go when I wrote that actually!

It's so mad that since I'm still living at home, I have my own little brew first aid kit upstairs! :confused: haha!
A mini fridge for milk, my own kettle, and tea, sugar and coffee pots, and sweetners of course since we all know... 'im on a diet' haha xD

xx[/QUOTE]

Back