Headaches....

aw bless, I live on my own so I can have tea and sweetener coming out of my ear holes in th kitchen :p

Haha! I think I had two on the go when I wrote that actually!

It's so mad that since I'm still living at home, I have my own little brew first aid kit upstairs! :confused: haha!
A mini fridge for milk, my own kettle, and tea, sugar and coffee pots, and sweetners of course since we all know... 'im on a diet' haha xD

xx
[/QUOTE]

I can't wait till I get my own place, a kettle in every room!!!

Do you find that Decaf and Green Tea works well for the weight loss by any chance?

x

Trust me once you get your own pad the noverty wears of once the bils come :(
I follow the SW plan so I can have a miolkallowance depending on what pln I follow for the day so I generally have enough milk for my teas. I tried about three different types of de-caf tea and they were all vile!
I have had no problem with drinking and I still have weightloss. Normally I gain wait when I eat to much crap like chocolate!

Trust me once you get your own pad the noverty wears of once the bils come :(
I follow the SW plan so I can have a miolkallowance depending on what pln I follow for the day so I generally have enough milk for my teas. I tried about three different types of de-caf tea and they were all vile!
I have had no problem with drinking and I still have weightloss. Normally I gain wait when I eat to much crap like chocolate!

Haha I guess the bills would be a bit of a downside!!

Well, I also find Decaf tea to be horrid! But, I love herbal and fruit teas! My favey is the peppermint and jasmine one... its so lush!! :)

Back