headaches

julied

hi all i have been doing exante 4 weeks now and lost 18lbs ... had headaches to start but they soon went and have been flying through the days.

i ordered my second months supply of just shakes as i find them lovely but was having a bar a day in my first month so am now on 3 shakes a day and its aam week, however, since dropping the bars i have had the most awful headache .... is there a big carb difference in the bars to the shakes does anyone know ??

The bars are slightly higher carb so that could be the reason for the headaches.

Stay strong, it will pass

xxx

yes i thought that and as its not just a normal headache and i drink 3ltrs water a day i have put it down to that ... i am enjoying a good chomp on some meat and veg at tea time too x

Are you not keen on the bars then? Me neither to be honest, but bought the multi pack cos cheaper, but even though I dont like them the bars are useful for work and when on the go... love the shakes!!! xx

I seem to have gone off the bars recently.... Ive decided that next time I order a bumper pack its going to be just the shakes.... I enjoy them far far more

Back