headaches

Discussion in 'Exante' started by julied, 25 September 2010 Social URL.

1. julied

julied Full Member

hi all i have been doing exante 4 weeks now and lost 18lbs ... had headaches to start but they soon went and have been flying through the days.

i ordered my second months supply of just shakes as i find them lovely but was having a bar a day in my first month so am now on 3 shakes a day and its aam week, however, since dropping the bars i have had the most awful headache .... is there a big carb difference in the bars to the shakes does anyone know ??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    The bars are slightly higher carb so that could be the reason for the headaches.

Stay strong, it will pass

xxx

4. julied

julied Full Member

yes i thought that and as its not just a normal headache and i drink 3ltrs water a day i have put it down to that ... i am enjoying a good chomp on some meat and veg at tea time too x

5. Shos

Shos Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Are you not keen on the bars then? Me neither to be honest, but bought the multi pack cos cheaper, but even though I dont like them the bars are useful for work and when on the go... love the shakes!!! xx

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I seem to have gone off the bars recently.... Ive decided that next time I order a bumper pack its going to be just the shakes.... I enjoy them far far more

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You can get a pack of just shakes for the same price as the mixed pack....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.