headaches

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by millienico, 26 June 2011 Social URL.

1. millienico

millienico Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    omg got up this morning and my head felt like it was going to explode , very tired been up and down to toilet all night lol. well day 3 and off for my first shake of the day. does anybody weight thereselves or do you just leave it till you go to pharmacy and get weighed?????????????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Susieuk

Susieuk Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    lipoTrim
    I felt the same on day 3 it defiantly was one on my worst days :-( I'm on day 7 and can honestly say it does get better. I haven't weighed myself just because I know if I haven't lost any weight that may make me a little disheartened and go backwards. I have my first weigh in tomorrow so don't have to wait too long. Good luck with the rest of your week xx

4. millienico

millienico Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi

aw thanx hun and good luck with tomorrow. took some tablets so hoping they will kick in soon

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.