Headaches

ladyvegas

Silver Member
Hi Ladies

Any of ye having some banger headaches? I had a serious one nearly all day yesterday and have another one today.

So far today I've had the following;

Brekkie: Banana Shake

Snack: 2 slices of bacon (streaky)

Lunch: Vanilla Shake

Snack: Apple (Small)

Water: 2lts so far

I also nicked 3 Cadbury Buttons off my nephew. I am so bold:copon:

Will this do me any harm?:sigh:

theyre completely normal in the first week, theyll be gone in a few days and youll feel loads better. its just your body getting used to no/very little carbs.

My first day was easy peasy, then day 2 came and i had a whopping migrane all day and night through to day 3, but im on day 5 now and past two days ive felt great! Mentally.. hmm well i cant help noticing that every single advert on television is based around carbs, but other than that ive noticed no health problems, but then again the past three weeks before i started CS i was living on about 800 cals a day (very bad idea) so my body was used to basically.. starving itself, so i think CS for me has actually nourished me and improved my health at the moment. In the booklet it says they're to be expected, as well as other flu-ey symptoms, apparantly just your body getting adjusted and metabolism speeding up :)

Dont worry x

Good to hear that they are normal. I thought that I was going mad.:sigh: I went for a walk today to get rid of the headache and it appears to have worked so far. Sitting on the sofa now watching telly (couch potato).:bliss:What am I like? I am hoping that I lose 4 -5lbs this week (weigh in on Wednesday). I can only do CS 5 days a week as H2B does not know that I am doing it. He would go mental.:whoopass:He thinks that I am alright the way I am - says that he met me this weight and loves me this weight. I would be happy if I were a stone lighter for my wedding in July. I had a serious health issue 18 months ago and so should not be worrying about my weight but then I am a woman and we are never happy - are we?:innocent0002:

Back