Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Headaches

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by ladyvegas, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Ladies

Any of ye having some banger headaches? I had a serious one nearly all day yesterday and have another one today.

So far today I've had the following;

Brekkie: Banana Shake

Snack: 2 slices of bacon (streaky)

Lunch: Vanilla Shake

Snack: Apple (Small)

Water: 2lts so far

I also nicked 3 Cadbury Buttons off my nephew. I am so bold:copon:

Will this do me any harm?:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    theyre completely normal in the first week, theyll be gone in a few days and youll feel loads better. its just your body getting used to no/very little carbs.

4. moonstone

moonstone Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(20.59%)
    Diet:
    CS
    I'm on day 4 & feel great today but did have terrible headache for 2 days.

5. Rae

Rae Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(27.45%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    My first day was easy peasy, then day 2 came and i had a whopping migrane all day and night through to day 3, but im on day 5 now and past two days ive felt great! Mentally.. hmm well i cant help noticing that every single advert on television is based around carbs, but other than that ive noticed no health problems, but then again the past three weeks before i started CS i was living on about 800 cals a day (very bad idea) so my body was used to basically.. starving itself, so i think CS for me has actually nourished me and improved my health at the moment. In the booklet it says they're to be expected, as well as other flu-ey symptoms, apparantly just your body getting adjusted and metabolism speeding up :)

Dont worry x

6. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Good to hear that they are normal. I thought that I was going mad.:sigh: I went for a walk today to get rid of the headache and it appears to have worked so far. Sitting on the sofa now watching telly (couch potato).:bliss:What am I like? I am hoping that I lose 4 -5lbs this week (weigh in on Wednesday). I can only do CS 5 days a week as H2B does not know that I am doing it. He would go mental.:whoopass:He thinks that I am alright the way I am - says that he met me this weight and loves me this weight. I would be happy if I were a stone lighter for my wedding in July. I had a serious health issue 18 months ago and so should not be worrying about my weight but then I am a woman and we are never happy - are we?:innocent0002:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.