Headdown diary

headdown

Started weight watchers a couple of weeks ago but been on holiday for 5 days in between.

So therefore I lost 4 pounds in the first week and put half a pound on after my holiday.

I am back on track this week and I weigh in on a Saturday morning. Finding it ok.

I am trying to vary what I eat because I tend to get in a rut, for instance had 0 point soup and bagel every day for dinner so changing that. Today I had a wrap from boots for 4.5 points. I am also trying not to eat so much cr*p with my points and eat plenty of fruit and veg.

My worst time is on an evening while I watch the soaps!!! Last night had a curly wurly from a multi pack and worked out as 2 points think that's a bargain!!!

Well I will keep updating.

That's a great loss, well done. I know what you mean about getting in a rut. Think I might try and follow your lead and vary my diet a bit.

you have done really well, how long have you been a WW for?

Yesterday was another good day. I popped in morrisons last night and they had WW nachos, I am a sucker for anything new so I have a bag to try. I am thinking Saturday night, X-factor, glass of wine and nachos with salsa m m m .... The bag doesn't look that big though but I think they were only a point. Also I got cheesy biscuits.

I am really wanting to do this this time around. I have mucked about for so long.

My diet history:

I have dieted since I was about 17. When I think back I was a size 12-14 and weighed 11 stone. Then I had my daughter and piled the weight on. I tried various things after that and then joined WW. I lost about 5 stone with WW for my wedding and felt fabulous.

I got married 9 years ago and since then to this day i have gained 5 stone. Don't get me wrong I have tried everythinh in between that time and lost and gained the same 4/5 stone.

Last year i discovered Lighterlife and I joined in May. I lasted 4 weeks then changed to cambridge and did manage to loose 2 stone in only 5 weeks. I could tell the difference and felt fantastic for it. Then the slippery slope began and I piled that weight on plus another stone.

I have faffed about trying to get back onto cambridge for about a year and finally decided to just give up on it. It is making me fatter.

A few months a go I joined rosemary conley and was enjoying it but then I got sick of it as you have to count calories!!! even in veg, which got on my nerves.

So I decided that WW is the way forward for me as I know the diet inside out. I need to focus and not get in a rut and i also need to remember that you diet 7 days a week. I have been in the habit of weighing on a Saturday morning at class and then eating anything i wanted on a saturday, including wine on the night and then feeling a bit rough on Sunday and only half heartedly doing my points so not getting back into it till monday. This is my plan...

Hope to talk to you all on here for encouragement and inspiration....

Hello!!! NIce to see you here. I agree with what you said about dieting for 7 days. I am terrible at slipping over the weekend and not getting back on track until monday. I am going to make a real effort to stick to my points this weekend - even after weigh in tomorrow morning!!

Good luck with your journey and i'm looking forward to reading all about it. :)

welcome headdown - the very best of luck!! !

Hi Headdown
This is such a fantastic forum and will give you all the support you need. Best of luck with it all and remember we're all here for you to encourage/help/support :)
xx

Yesterday I finished with 3 points in the bank.

Made a lovely pasta for tea,

Red onion, garlic, corgette, mushrooms and peppers
Packet of turkey rashers
pasta
stir in dolmio lite sundried tomato
passatta

Made 2 portions at 6 points each

I had it with 2 good for you garlic bread slices 2 points....

Really enjoyed it.

Hope everyone else is going ok.

Hopped on my scales this morning they don't look too promising but will wait till saturday morning at official weigh in.. Could be all that pasta floating about.

Bye

Just had a very comforting dinner, we have a microwave at work so i have had a ww beef hotpot and a bag of steamfresh veg all for 3 1/2 points. So i have just had 2 ww cookies for 1.5 points.

Feeling very satisfied, infact I could go to sleep, shame I am at work

Hey!!

Just wanted to wish you loadsa luck for your WI in the morning. Everything crossed for you ready :D!!

Your lunch sounds yum! This is the start of my second week and I'm already sick of salad for lunch :rolleyes:. Think I will take a leaf out of your book and try some ww meals + steam fresh veg for lunch ... nice idea!!

xx

was very disapointed at weigh in...

stuck to points all week but I had banked a few and used most of them on Friday, weighed in saturday morning!!!

Only lost half a pound...

At least it's the right direction but was hoping for at least 2 pounds...

Never mind, onwards and downwards...

A loss is a loss! Stick with it and hoping you have a great loss next week :)
xx

Back