Heads been in a strange place but I'm back

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
I didnt exactly go off the diet as such but I kinda disappeared from the world of minimins for a while. Its been a strange few weeks for me and just didnt feel up to anything... I was having a pretty bad time on the diet coz I wasnt losing anything (wasnt gaining anything either) it was really driving me up the wall. I got to a point where I just couldnt handle the shakes anymore.. i didnt want the shakes so was just having 2 ss+ a day which is probably how I managed to maintain at 236lbs.

My husband has reached his goal weight and even though he was naughty on our hols and ate everything under the sun he lost 3lbs! and i didnt lose anything despite being good... its things like this that started making me feel like WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME!! I suppose it has been really hard suddenly doing the diet on my own but my husband has been really supportive by not eating infront of me.. and he still goes to all the weigh ins with me too.

Anyway I'm just rambling. I have a long way to go on the diet so better get on with it!

Glad that you've come back on here. I'm on day 5 and there's some amazing help on here good luck with the rest of your journey :)

Hi. This diet isn't easy at the best of times but when your husband has got away with things when you have been strong must be hard. I had a week off for my holiday when I'd only been doing CD for 2.5 weeks, but I also got away with it and have not been able to get back on track yet so far because somehow I keep getting away with it. Not fair I know and my consultant says it will catch up with me eventually.
You will get there and feel great in the end. Be strong and you will soon be joining your hubby in the skinnymins group
xxx

Thanks guys. I intend to just plodding on as i dnt really have any other options. Im losing weight n im happy. Guess ive just gotta ignore the bad days!! Got friends engagement coming up on 14th april but till then im gonna be 100% n try n have a very low carb meal that day.

Back