Healing, spooky or what

jakkiG

Hi guys I just came back from a trip to a closing down sale at a gorgeous antique and knick-knack shop near us. The lady is closing it to become a full time healer. Well I've had one or two health problems over the years so she put her hands on my shoulders. Wow what a weird feeling I felt like i was falling backwards and then floating even when she took her hands off I felt very light headed. On these grounds I have booked an appointment for a full session so I'll let you know how it goes I have to say though I am not an easily influenced person but I definitely feel that something spooky was really happening.:eek::eek:

wow, thats crazy!

something similar happened to me when i had an emergency before - the nurse said she was a healer in her spare time. Unfortunately i didn't benefit from her efforts..

Good luck with it! Shall look forward to your posts x

I did an Indian Head Massage course last year. One of the days I didn't have a client so the tutor used me to demostrate the routine on while the rest of the class copied. It was so relaxing and towards the end the heat coming from my third eye chakra and crown chakra (basically my forehead and crown) was unbelievable. She had to fight to keep her hands off my head because the force from my head was pulling them towards my head. It was an unbelievable feeling but I didn't believe the hands thing until the whole of the rest of my class said they could see it happening. Very spooky.

Anyway felt achey a bit the next day but then unreal for days afterwards. It was brill.

So the moral of my story is even if you don't believe in this kind of healing power it's definitely worth getting an Indian Head Massage because they are sooooooooooooooooooo nice!!!

Back