health supplements

slimmer2moro

Hello, in preperation for the start of my journey in Jan..i am just doing a little research. I know Lt contains all the good stuff our bodies need but just wondering about extra support?? I've read alot about hair loss on refeed, and therefore am planning to take Hair vit whilst on Lt. What about other supplements, would be interested in hearing what you guy's think...thanku x :flirt2:

I don't think you should need any supplements. I'd check with the LT helpline about the HairVit - I think it's in re-feed that thinning hair might become a problem, and then I guess a good all round vitamin supplement would be OK.
Check first though - you don't want to do anything to upset the system.

Jon
xx

Hi there :)

I did LT for 6 months 2 years back without any extra supplements and had no problems at all but today my doctor put me on antibiotics(only for a week so I'll be off them when re-starting LT) however she was saying I need to do a corse of Pharmaton multivits for a few months to build myself back up so I'll be taking these one a day while on LT, if I run into any problems I'll stop but I don't really see how it'd effect the diet to be honest?

Have to add though, when on LT-it's my opinion- that most of us are actually getting MORE than our usual amount of nessesities cos personally I don't go through my daily food intake making sure I get every last nutrient you know?

Good Luck:)

x
x

I think that's right - we are getting everything we need on LT, and it's when we come off that a supplement would be useful.

Jon

Here here Jon!

These Pharmaton are amazing though, I was so run down the last few months and in a matter of days taking them I feel sooo much better!

x

Back