1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Healthy b

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by ashmcp, 27 January 2014 Social URL.

1. ashmcp

ashmcp New Member

Can u have granola as a healthy b choice ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Well-Known Member

Hi,

No i'm afraid you cant.

Sorry!

4. Depends on the brand, but Granola tends to have a lot of sugar in it, also nuts

5. ashmcp

ashmcp New Member

Thank you ladies any idea of sin value?

6. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Well-Known Member

25g is around 6 syns, depends on the brand.

7. GedlingRed

GedlingRed Member

I've been looking at this myself and there are a couple of granolas that are now a HE

Raw Health Fruity Granola 30g
    Lizi's Mango & Macadamia 25g

You don't get much but it's something, I was just looking at a Tesco Healthy Living Seed, Fruit & Nut Cereal Bar which is now a HEB and wondering whether if you blitzed it up a bit it might make a texture like granola.

8. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Well-Known Member

My consultant just posted that you can have the new Special K granola 30g us a heb