Healthy BMI

lou1

Tomorrow i hope to move into the healthy range for BMI im currently 25.5 or so so fingers crossed !!!

Thats a nice milestone to get from mildly obese, overweight and hopefully tomorrow Healthy!!! yay!!

:thankyouthankyou:

Well done you! I feel the same, mine's normal now too.....you get a higher number for being 50:D

Good luck with that Lou !! well done xx

Good luck Lou though i am sure you will fly through x x

Thanks girlys, i'll let ya's know how i get on 2m!!
right now im craving a big block of cheese...i can taste it :(

Thanks girlys, i'll let ya's know how i get on 2m!!
right now im craving a big block of cheese...i can taste it :(

If you can taste it you don't really need to eat it then hun.. Just close your eyes and pretend away!! lol x x x

Good luck Lou....you will get your BMI....just don't have the cheese......try putting a mouse trap in front of it.....that may stop you!! Hehehe! seriously....resist the cheese not worth all your hard work.:D

thats great girlie well done! i cant wait to get to healthy!...also Su, thats a great way of thinking.. if i can taste it already i dont need it.. must remember that! x

Thanks everyone, i stayed strong didn't eat the cheese!!
Had my WI this morning and i lost 9lbs so i am officially Healthy (well according to BMI anyways) So im now 10.1 the next milestone will be in the 9s yay!! hopefully hit that next week!!!

Way to go Louuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! That's fantastic hun... Well done... You will be in the single figures next week... You go girl!!! Congratulations x x

That's a fantastic achievement Lou, well done! X

That's fantastic Lou, well done! xx

Well done!! It's so motivational to see everyones achievements

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back