Healthy B's

laurenmXD

Hi, i eat way too much bread and it is the one things that makes me put on weight so fast so im going to ty to stay away from the bread. Although now im a bit stuck on what else i can use as a healthy extra B. I know about alpen bars just not sure what else. Any suggestions would be very helpful and i would be so greatful.
Thankyou x

Cereal bars, crispbreads, dried fruit, cooked fruit, a squillion varieties of nuts, oil... Cheese and meat if you're on green or pulses peas, sweetcorn, beans if you're on red... the list is endless! What do you fancy?

wow, Thankyou and im not too sure what i fancy to be honest i just know i need to stay away from bread or at least try to substitute it with something else. What crispbreads can you have ? Thankyou. x

There are loads but I do like my ryvitas just be careful which ones as for example you can have 4 of the original/dark rye ones but you can only have 2 of the pumpkin seed ones (my favourite) as your HexB.

Yes, Ryvitas are very nice :) I usually have the Original Crispbreads - you can have FOUR of these as ONE HExB! Top them off with SIX extra light laughing cow triangles as a HExA - this is a good idea for breakfast or lunch if you're on the go - or a nice midnight snack if you haven't used your HEx's that day!
Ryvita Crackerbread (Wholegrain) is also an alternative, you can have 6 as a HExB :)

I tend to start my day with a bowl of 28g Asda's Bran Flakes (HExB) and some milk (HExA) but also throw on top some slice banana to bulk it out and some sweetener to taste :)

I tend to try and make my bread go further... a sandwich with that bread won't fill me up... but having superspeed baked beans (and sometimes a quorn sausage at 0.5syns) on top of it does fill me up and makes a great lunch or late breakfast mmmm xx

Thanks guys, I think I may get some ryvitas x

If we're talking crispbread, Finn Crisp Multigrain FOR THE WIN!!!! ;)

You get SIX and they are sooooo crispy and diviiiiine, I am addicted *swoon*. :drool: Theyre not "like" nachos or crisps or whatever, but eating them gives you the feeling you are eating something *really* naughty like that. They're small, but worth every last morsel!!! Ommmmmm!!!! Sooooo crispy! :p :)

You get SIX and they are sooooo crispy and diviiiiine, I am addicted *swoon*. :drool: Theyre not "like" nachos or crisps or whatever, but eating them gives you the feeling you are eating something *really* naughty like that. They're small, but worth every last morsel!!! Ommmmmm!!!! Sooooo crispy! :p :)

totatally agree with this comment these are really tasty to eat and you can have six of them where i am at work i try to have one every hour i am not having alpen lights.

Oh wow I may have to try them :) they sound really nice x

Asda/Co-op (only these ones) Wholemeal Pitta breads are a HeB.. nice to stuff full of stuff as a replacement for a sandwich nom nom!

How many of them wholemeal pitta bread can u eat as a hexb? Thankyou x

How many of them wholemeal pitta bread can u eat as a hexb? Thankyou x

Just the one. One Co-op or one Asda pitta counts as one HEXB.

ermintrude said:

I love Finn crisps, they have a lovely malty taste to them

Thankyou :) x

Back