Healthy eating journal

Well done on your sts! I was in Aldi yesterday - sorry I didn't see the Greek stuff - I love Greek food (except for olives as it happens and yes they are supposed to be a healthy snack I believe ... yuck!) All I saw was chinesey type stuff HMMMPPPHHH!!!! ;) x

Thanks Jan. I am so pleased. Thought I had put on a few pounds last week. I love aldi at the moment. I am so fed up of Asda, and find it really expensive. In aldi they have lots of unusual things that you wouldn't think of trying and it is so reasonable. The greek selection there today was huge. I was fancying the stuffed vine leaves, and also they had jars of a greek potato salad and another one with lots of beans and peppers. I was put off though by the amount of oil in these jars. Shame though as they all looked lovely and I love to try new foods. Thing is though, as my hubby is so fussy it would only be me eating it and I would scoff the lot!

I'm surprised I missed them ... assuming they had them in ours, I always thought they had the same things at the same time but I might be wrong. Stuffed vine leaves are okay but can be a bit bland, just boiled rice rolled up in a leaf basically. I bet the potatoes would have been gorgeous ... Hmmmmm, p'raps it's a good job I didn't see them after all ;) xx

Hmmm, ok I have been very naughty and ended up going out last night. In my defence though I am going back to work in just over a week (after being on maternity leave) so last night was my last blowout before going back to work. Not telling what time I got in though!

Saturday:
B: 2 slices of wholemeal toast with pate
L: had a huge cup of coffee in starbucks with a rock road bar. Felt so stuffed after this I skipped my lunch
D: seafood pasta

Plus copious amounts of vodka!

Sunday:
B: missed breakfast, stayed in bed
L: chicken sandwich
D: chicken dinner
s: galaxy and a packet of french fries crisps. some olives

Ewwwww now I like Olives, but with a packet of crisps!!! LOL.

Hey girl, as long as you enjoyed your last blowout, then good for you.

Ha ha thanks Mary. I didn't eat the olives with the crisps! Mind you I probably could!

Having a really picky day today. Also totm so I will be having a (small!) bowl of hagen daz cookie dough ice cream later when big brother is on!

Monday:
B: porridge with half a banana
L: 2 slices of toast with pate, packet of be light crisps
D: chicken jalfrezi, basmati rice and a pitta bread, cereal bar

plus, ice cream later

Hmmm - thought Cookie Dough was Ben & Jerry's .... ;) :) .... not that I'd know ;) xx

Doesn't look like a particularly 'picky' day to me .... looks okay in fact! xx

Didn't eat the ice cream and I have only had a steak sandwich out today. Got a really bad stomach and have completely lost my appetite. Yuk! Hope it gets back to normal soon :(

Wednesday:
B: porridge
L: out today so skipped it. Bad I know but appetite still gone.
D: Pork chop, ham and cheese potato gratin, peas

Hope you're feeling better xx

Thanks Jan! Much better now. Had a lovely weekend away with my parents and my little girl. BUT..... been soooooo naughty. Friday night we had fish and chips, Saturday we had an Indian and so much chocolate and crisps in between. What else is there to do though on a caravan holiday in the rain! So, new day tomorrow. Got the weekend out of the way and I am going to give myself until a week Fri to weigh. back on track now........!

Back