Healthy Extra B - Oat so simple

teresa32uk

Silver Member
I apologise in advance if i have put this the wrong place.

I have a question i had Oat so Simple for breakfast as my Healthy Extra b choice but do i get anything to go with it?

I know you do with porridge oats you get a scan bran, but do i with Oat so simple?

Thanks in advance

yup, you can have 1 ryvita wholegrain or 1 oat/scan bran with the 27g sachet of oatsosimple

Hi, I was just wondering is this any flavour of Oats so Simple as I just can't work it out, do I count a syn value for the flavoured ones or just count it as a HEb?
Cheers
GW x x x

Hi, I was just wondering is this any flavour of Oats so Simple as I just can't work it out, do I count a syn value for the flavoured ones or just count it as a HEb?
Cheers
GW x x x
Only the plain Oatsosimple are a Heb. You can add some fruit for free, or spoon syrup etc and count the syn value of whatever you add.

I crumble the scan bran into mine before cooking, it makes it so much more filling.

And only the plain one is free because, although the flavoured ones are the same calories, there is nowhere near the same amount of oats in them.

Can I also ask a silly question - the ryvita - is it called ryvita wholegrain or can you have 1 of the sunflower seeds on as it is wholegrain (hope that makes sense lol)!

You can have the scan bran whenever you like and it's a ryvita wholegrain crackerbread, the one you can have 6 of for a B choice not any of the ryvita dark rye, sesame, original etc

You can hun, but I make mine with water and save an A choice. Takes a bit of getting used to but I either stir a splash of milk in at the end or a bit of yoghurt. Greek yoghurt is lovely.

Back