Healthy extra b - ryvita

Dirtycellar

On the grab n go list for heb it had ryvita original, sesame etc x 2 and next line x 4..... Confused!!!

Can you have 2 or 4??

Attachments

• image-2803095406.jpg
    image-2803095406.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 10,428
You can have either two or four - it's your choice. Four gives you an extra boost of fibre, while two is the speed food option.

Circes said:
You can have either two or four - it's your choice. Four gives you an extra boost of fibre, while two is the speed food option.

Right.... Doesn't explain thSt at all for newbies!! :) thanks

Unless free, all foods have a syn value attached. If you choose not to use that food for a healthy extra then yes you need to syn it instead.

I bought the Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread on Friday, and you can have 6 of those, but I haven't tried them yet.

The original ones and seasame ones I bought are wholegrain, thankfully! Hope they nice.. Would be nice to drip into soups.. Put some cheese and smoked salmon...anything really... Oh yum.

The original ones and seasame ones I bought are wholegrain, thankfully! Hope they nice.. Would be nice to drip into soups.. Put some cheese and smoked salmon...anything really... Oh yum.

One of my favourite lunches, ryvita spread with Philadelphia light, and even more so, that it is now a HEXA, and topped with smoked salmon, black pepper and cucumber slices.

ginlin said:
One of my favourite lunches, ryvita spread with Philadelphia light, and even more so, that it is now a HEXA, and topped with smoked salmon, black pepper and cucumber slices.

Yeah, I don't do anything other than EE so its not hex a on EE. So I just substitute Philly with dairy lea triangle! Oh yum.

Roziee said:
Yeah, I don't do anything other than EE so its not hex a on EE. So I just substitute Philly with dairy lea triangle! Oh yum.

71g Phili light is a hea on ee.

Roziee said:
You're right dirty cellar.. Just checked online.. Wow, that is very good!

Yup that's where I found it :)

Vv happy as el laughing cow triangles are yuk!

Back