Healthy Extra - I'm new!

Hey!

I've been lurking the forum for the last few days and you all seem like lovely people.

I'm about to start slimming world, but being a 19 year old man, I'm not planning to go to the meetings. I was going to buy the book and do it alone at home.

I am getting confused with the healthy extras though. How many HE am I meant to eat? I was thinking of doing EE but, I'm not too sure yet. I did look at the stickies, and it cleared a lot up, but still some things I'm not sure on.

Thank you in advanced.

Hi! Don't feel funny about going to class - there are all sorts of people there and you'll soon fit in. Even if you just go for a few weeks until you have got the hang of it, you will find it so much easier than doing it alone when you are not familiar with the plan.

If you want to do extra easy then you get 1 x HEa which is your milk and cheese for calcium, and 1 x HEb which is the bread, cereals, cereal bars, crispbreads, stewed and tinned fruits, and selected soups.

Ah, thank you PatchworkPuss! What about if I was to do Red or Green? Am I right in thinking that's two?

Hey. Thanks from me to!

I couldn't get my head around healthy extras - doing it from home - and that was really helpful.

Ah, thank you PatchworkPuss! What about if I was to do Red or Green? Am I right in thinking that's two?

That's right. You can have two of each on Red or Green :)

Happpppy :-D

Thank you Chipmunk89! Just got to purchase the books now and away I go.

Back