Healthy Extra Query

It has just occurred to me that I have a co-op at the bottom of my road so can ACTUALLY HAVE wholemeal pitta! It used to be a Somerfield so I still call it Somerfield and have never bothered looking for pitta bread whilst in it! God I am dense! I am the most densest on the planet! :eek: :eek: I have sat there jealous that theres no Asda/Co Op near me for weeks. Duh! :rolleyes:

It has just occurred to me that I have a co-op at the bottom of my road so can ACTUALLY HAVE wholemeal pitta! It used to be a Somerfield so I still call it Somerfield and have never bothered looking for pitta bread whilst in it! God I am dense! I am the most densest on the planet! :eek: :eek: I have sat there jealous that theres no Asda/Co Op near me for weeks. Duh! :rolleyes:

**Ermintrude trots off down the road to the Co-op to stock up** :D :D :D

It is one of the very few advantages to having a Co-op as your local supermarket (well "local" being 6 miles away!) :rolleyes:

You aren't dense - not even a little bit, and therefore not the densest person on the planet. That accolade goes to my friend Darren, whom during a game of Cranium was supposed to ask me to spell a word, but couldn't say it himself - so passed ME the card to say the word I was supposed to spell.:8855:

I should meet Darren we could get on well. Or perhaps not given that we probably wouldn't even remember our own names :D

**Ermintrude trots off down the road to the Co-op to stock up** :D :D :D

It is one of the very few advantages to having a Co-op as your local supermarket (well "local" being 6 miles away!) :rolleyes:

:D Well its a bus ride away so about 20min or so.

Do Co-Op sell other delicious things then? :D I rarely leave the vegetable aisle (as thats where I belong :eek: )

Co-op sell far too many delicious things I'm afraid. I have been known to go completely off plan for a week due entirely to their triple choc chip cookies.

Back