healthy extra question?

thinkingthin1974

Hi All,
A bit of a daft question really.
I was having 2 x w/bix for my breakfast with a muller light over the top but just cant seem to handle it anymore. I keep my milk for my coffee so dont want to use that up at breakfast.
Anyway is it ok for me to have bread as a health extra at breakfast and then use bread as the other healthy extra for dinner or tea? I have nimble bread but dont want to overdo it on the carbs iykwim.
Hope someone can help, thanks in advance,
Kerry

Morning!

Yeah that is fine. I quite often will have toast for my breaskfast and then perhaps a burger (home made!) in a bun for dinner or some soup with more bread at lunch. As long as you are using the right bread then you are following the rules!

Enjoy!

Although I would say that variety is important and this also applies to HEs, so you can do it but I wouldn't do it regularly.

If you can't handle the weetabix with yoghurt because they're crispy, have you tried putting a little water on them first?

Don't all say yuk, try it, it's not that bad.

i used to do this as i found it difficult to have 2 b's x

I find that cutting out bread completely during the week, and just having it as HeB's at the weekend helps my weight loss, but then that is just me. I love bread and wish I could have all of my HeB's as bread, but have found that I STS when I did that..

I am terrible for bread, so I have been v strict on myself and I dont have any, if I had one slice before I knew it the whole loaf would be gone but my daughter has bread for breakfast and for lunch if she is working and she stil looses

Back