1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Healthy Extras, a few questions please

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Lucylu79, 17 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Lucylu79

Lucylu79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    So in my quest for totally understanding this plan and maximising my weight loss I got thinking about the healthy extras.

Yesterday for example I had a red day and found myself in the evening wondering what to have as i'd not had the 2nd A/B.

Now normally I have 1 HEA (Skimmed Milk) and 2 HEB's, which normally are only bread.

I looked back at my food diary for last week (1lb Loss) and on 2 days I didn't eat that 2nd HEB.

Any tips to ensure I get it in or little ideas for a snack? I try to have Alpen Lights in the house but hubby must of eaten them all this week :mad:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

SW all the way
    You can also have a 2nd hea remember. So i will often use my 2nd heb & hea for a cheese sandwich - sometimes the simple things are best!

You could also have some cereal (with yog if you prefer not to have a 2nd hea) . Or some ryvitas - nice with soup if you have that for lunch any day.
  4. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Just to add, HE are for optimum health and not necessarily essential for better weight loss.

I love having them and always have 2 a's and 2 b's everyday!!!
  5. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

slimming world
    I have a glass of oatily chocolate milk(200ml hexa) heated as a amug of hot choc and a kelloggs chocolate fibre plus(hexb) at 9pm every night as a treat. Gives me something to look forward to. Lush
  6. vickidyers

vickidyers Silver Member

Slimming World
    I like Pagen cracked wheat krisprolls with a couple of laughing cow or dairylea triangles on them x;)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.