Healthy Extras - I am stumped on this one! *Help!!*

I started one up just as a log for myself really but also for anyone who wanted to pop by and to be honest I am glad I did. I try to document what I eat in that day (although I havn't today! lol) But it helps me to keep a log of what I have eaten and any thoughts I am thinking at the time and It seems to really help keep me motivated x Also the support from other SW members is great and its nice to really build up a little network of people who understand where your coming from :) x

Feel free to pop by on mine if you want to chat anytime, even about those animals of yours! hehe..!! I am greedy, I have twin boys and still managed my house of pets but I know I needed to stop as I had to be realistic! lol.. Take care and I hope we can keep in touch on our journey!! If you ever do get a diary up please do let me know and I will follow yours ;)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...-loss-journey-here-goes-lets-do-together.html

ps: Sorry about the hyjack on my own thread!! lol.. oops! :eek:

I always mix mine as I can't go without milk in my tea (but I have a tiny amount as I hate milky tea yuck!) So I only use about 30% of my allowance on milk, so I use the rest on cheese / laughing cow light triangles mmmmmm

Yes milky tea is wrong! but try telling my colleagues at work that when I get an anaemic looking drink put on my desk "queasy smiley"

Mmm I loves a milky brew lol. Having a cup now :) I always need my milk allowance for brews and cereal.

I've always mixed my hexa's between milk and cheese and It's not been a problem. I normally use the same thing for both of my hexb's on green days as well so I can have double meat which I expect consultants would say is wrong but I don't go to class so never mind lol

Back