Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Healthy Extras questions

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Red Riding Hood, 10 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Red Riding Hood

Red Riding Hood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(9.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm doing SW without meetings or doing it previously and I'm a bit confused about the Healthy Extras information - I'm probably being a bit thick :rolleyes:

So in Health Extra 'a' choices they list things with quantities and in the grab and go section they list 6 x 17.5g The Laughing cow Extra Light Triangles - so does this mean ALL six triangles count as one Healthy Extra.

Also on Extra Easy do you count the Healthy Extra's as part of your 5 - 15 syns - as I notice they also list 1 triangle as 1 syn for red green and easy extra so I'm totally confused now!?! I'm sure I'll get to grips with this eventually but can anyone please help in the meantime? :) Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. busybee123

busybee123 Full Member

Healthy extras are exactly that. Extras!
    You don't syn them providing your ony having one of each on ee.

Yes you can have that many laughing cows! Yummy.

I use my he as milk in my brews and on porridge most days though.

4. Red Riding Hood

Red Riding Hood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(9.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks so much busybee. I take my coffee black so don't use much milk. It just seemed like a lot!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.