Healthy Extras........questions

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lydia150970, 2 April 2009 Social URL.

1. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi, hope someone can help me:

Is the Oat so Simple Apple and Blackberry suitable for HEB?

AND

Can you have the Babybel goats cheese for HEA and if so how many, I assume 1 or 2, but wanted to check.

Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tullulah

tullulah Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(20.07%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Lydia, I checked the oat so simple for you and that it 7 syns on any day so I think that if you had it as an HEB you would need to count one syn for it aswell.

As for the babybel goats cheese they are 3.5 syns each on either day so if you had 2 you would also need to count a syn for them too.

Hope that helps x

4. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not being 'bloody minded' but I would have to disagree on the Oat So Simple. The HeBs are the ones in the book & on the website. Once we start playing with the HeAs/HeBs + syns etc I think we're on shaky ground.

I use the original Oat So Simple and stir in a handful of berries x

5. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks very much will stick to plain oatsosimple, shame really, can't understand it as muesli can be counted as a heb?? I often have say 40-50g cereal count it as HEB then work out the additional syns and mark them down, I do like a good hearty bowl of cereal in the morning, thanks again!

6. skinny_fi

skinny_fi Full Member

I agree with you suepat10, they allow/disallow certain foods for HEX for a reason. Its best not to mess the the plan
    If you can spare the 7 syns go for it ( I have the golden syrup or A/B on the weekends for brunch), but otherwise I have the original with 1/2 milk/water and honey (1 syns for the honey), you can have sweetener, add in other fruit banana, grated apple and cinnamon, berries, or yoghurt

Last edited: 3 April 2009
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.