Healthy Extras........questions

lydia150970

Gold Member
Hi, hope someone can help me:

Is the Oat so Simple Apple and Blackberry suitable for HEB?

AND

Can you have the Babybel goats cheese for HEA and if so how many, I assume 1 or 2, but wanted to check.

Thanks.

Hi Lydia, I checked the oat so simple for you and that it 7 syns on any day so I think that if you had it as an HEB you would need to count one syn for it aswell.

As for the babybel goats cheese they are 3.5 syns each on either day so if you had 2 you would also need to count a syn for them too.

Hope that helps x

Not being 'bloody minded' but I would have to disagree on the Oat So Simple. The HeBs are the ones in the book & on the website. Once we start playing with the HeAs/HeBs + syns etc I think we're on shaky ground.

I use the original Oat So Simple and stir in a handful of berries x

Thanks very much will stick to plain oatsosimple, shame really, can't understand it as muesli can be counted as a heb?? I often have say 40-50g cereal count it as HEB then work out the additional syns and mark them down, I do like a good hearty bowl of cereal in the morning, thanks again!

I agree with you suepat10, they allow/disallow certain foods for HEX for a reason. Its best not to mess the the plan
If you can spare the 7 syns go for it ( I have the golden syrup or A/B on the weekends for brunch), but otherwise I have the original with 1/2 milk/water and honey (1 syns for the honey), you can have sweetener, add in other fruit banana, grated apple and cinnamon, berries, or yoghurt

Last edited:
Back