HEALTHY EXTRAS WHEN PREGNANT!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Claire1981, 31 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do they increase when pregnant or stay as they are 2 of each on red n green or 1 if EE?

My friend just started SW but not going class and obv I dont go class so cant help!

All ideas and answers welcome LOL

Thanks ppl!
    xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think they actually stay the same. I don't *know* this, it's just from what I've picked up on previous posts. You get more when breastfeeding, but during the pregnancy they stay the same. Unless she starts losing rapidly, then I think she can increase them...

4. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've just read through the stuff on lifeline online and it doesn't mention upping HEs when preggers.

:)

5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    I heard you up your Healthy extra when pregnant but i will find out tonight.

6. Busy_mam

Busy_mam Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    To be honest I have the booklet it doesn't say anything as they are not allowed to advise but as a mother and someone who has recently had a baby she needs to up them, she must increase her calcium intake and extra fibre would be good, when your baby is under 2 months sw gives you 3 extra 1 would do 1 a and 2 b using one for soup for lunch and one for nuts/ seeds (research now shows nuts are safe unless allergies exist but I would avoid peanuts to be safe) or dried fruit. Constipation is a real issue in pregnancy. She should also use the full 15 syns. Make sure her foods are iron rich and possibly a spatone supplement to avoid the horrid stuff off the doctor that messes up your body.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.