Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

HEALTHY EXTRAS WHEN PREGNANT!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Claire1981, 31 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do they increase when pregnant or stay as they are 2 of each on red n green or 1 if EE?

My friend just started SW but not going class and obv I dont go class so cant help!

All ideas and answers welcome LOL

Thanks ppl!
    xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think they actually stay the same. I don't *know* this, it's just from what I've picked up on previous posts. You get more when breastfeeding, but during the pregnancy they stay the same. Unless she starts losing rapidly, then I think she can increase them...

4. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've just read through the stuff on lifeline online and it doesn't mention upping HEs when preggers.

:)

5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    I heard you up your Healthy extra when pregnant but i will find out tonight.

6. Busy_mam

Busy_mam Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    To be honest I have the booklet it doesn't say anything as they are not allowed to advise but as a mother and someone who has recently had a baby she needs to up them, she must increase her calcium intake and extra fibre would be good, when your baby is under 2 months sw gives you 3 extra 1 would do 1 a and 2 b using one for soup for lunch and one for nuts/ seeds (research now shows nuts are safe unless allergies exist but I would avoid peanuts to be safe) or dried fruit. Constipation is a real issue in pregnancy. She should also use the full 15 syns. Make sure her foods are iron rich and possibly a spatone supplement to avoid the horrid stuff off the doctor that messes up your body.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.