HEALTHY EXTRAS WHEN PREGNANT!!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
Do they increase when pregnant or stay as they are 2 of each on red n green or 1 if EE?

My friend just started SW but not going class and obv I dont go class so cant help!

All ideas and answers welcome LOL

Thanks ppl!
xxxx

I think they actually stay the same. I don't *know* this, it's just from what I've picked up on previous posts. You get more when breastfeeding, but during the pregnancy they stay the same. Unless she starts losing rapidly, then I think she can increase them...

I've just read through the stuff on lifeline online and it doesn't mention upping HEs when preggers.

:)

I heard you up your Healthy extra when pregnant but i will find out tonight.

To be honest I have the booklet it doesn't say anything as they are not allowed to advise but as a mother and someone who has recently had a baby she needs to up them, she must increase her calcium intake and extra fibre would be good, when your baby is under 2 months sw gives you 3 extra 1 would do 1 a and 2 b using one for soup for lunch and one for nuts/ seeds (research now shows nuts are safe unless allergies exist but I would avoid peanuts to be safe) or dried fruit. Constipation is a real issue in pregnancy. She should also use the full 15 syns. Make sure her foods are iron rich and possibly a spatone supplement to avoid the horrid stuff off the doctor that messes up your body.

Back