Healthy extras

jooloo

Silver Member
Am I right in thinking you can have your healthy extras from what ever you want as long as there classified as a healthy extra and add up to 6 syns?
Using the onine slimming world food diary and it won't let me enter more than one thing for a healthy extra b when i want to enter a 4 syns slice of bread and a 2 syns tsp of extra virgin olive oil (i didn't even realise you could have that as a healthy extra before today! Am I wrong to do my syns this way?

Am I right in thinking you can have your healthy extras from what ever you want as long as there classified as a healthy extra and add up to 6 syns?
Using the onine slimming world food diary and it won't let me enter more than one thing for a healthy extra b when i want to enter a 4 syns slice of bread and a 2 syns tsp of extra virgin olive oil (i didn't even realise you could have that as a healthy extra before today! Am I wrong to do my syns this way?

HI which plan are you following, EE only allows 1 heb.

Not all hebs are 6 syns. I totally understand what you are doing by splitting your Hebs but maybe the online doo-da (technical term!)doesn't like thirds, as in 2/3 bread and 1/3 oil.
I write my things down.

I'm doing extra easy.. so does that mean I can use the full 6 syns however I like? As long as they are healthy extra articles lol

No, it has to be a full HeB as listed.

For example, a Heb is 28g Alpen AND 1 Oat/Scan Bran. You can't have the Alpen and make up the rest of the HeB with something else.

(That's what I've always been told anyway!!)

That's a bit poo isn't it?! Can't believe I was working under this assumption for ages! Then again I guess if it hasn't mattered so far...

Back