Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

healthy extras?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Misdee, 19 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

does everyone have the full 4 a day? 2 a's and two b's?

i genereally only have the milk, and a couple of slices of wholemeal 400g bread. shoukd i up them?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I normally have
    Healthy extra a - milk for tea & maybe a couple of babybelles as a snack.
    Healthy extra b - a slice of whole meal toast or 2 weetabix or maybe a few potatoes if i'm on a red day.
    I don't always use them, just as i don't always use my syns but its reasurring to know they're there if i'm struggling (which isn't very often on this diet)

4. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always use my 2 b's and usually 1 a. I don't think they're optional though you know, you're supposed to have them as part of the diet in order to get your fibre and calcium. Agh, I don't know.

5. babs

babs Full Member

Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD - The Best!!
    Yes u r supp to have them as part of the diet. Like u I usually have them in the form of babybels.........im having 3 just now, cut up with pickled onions as a snack.
    On red days I use them as potatoes /pasta/rice.

6. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

its says 1 or 2 though in the book. so i figure as long as i have at least one a day from each section, then its ok.

i dont like babybels or much cheese, apart from cheese and onions toasties, but those are so moreish and i feel like i could eat 10 lol.

7. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have found im using all milk from a or milk and laughing cow triangles and for b 2 weetabix or maybe even 4 weetabix or a couple slices of bread brown of course or a small jacket.

Me.

8. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    I find my B's easy to eat as I like porridge for breakkie with nuts/seeds and dry fruit, so find I could use more of the B's to be honest! For the A's I just have the milk usually

x

9. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm the same. Using the b's are easy - i have to put more effort into using the a's.
    Good luck starting SW Steph! I know you get faster results with CD but this is so much easier to stick to!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.