Healthy Extras

kat0709

Do you always need to use 2 A's and 2 B's?
Sorry im new to all this haha only in 2nd week

Hiya, you are supposed to have 1 or 2 A's and 2 B's it is a good idea to have the 2 A's aswell as the B's at the beginning of the plan ,because if for some reason you need to cut back on anything further along the line, you will have something to cut back on, for the same reason it is a good idea to start off using all your syns, hth. :)

thanks, ive used all my syns today and both my a's but only 1 b so just seeking advice haha

I am terrible for my HEX's. I hardly ever have my a's!

cheese are my a's and milk for brekkie loveeee my cheese haha

sugar free crusha milkshake mix is free on both days - if you like milkshakes that's a good way of using 'a' choices up ;)

i like Yop.... and make my own. very low fat yogurt, skimmed milk (hex a) and sugar free crusha. mix to taste and drink for a filling breakfasty thing :D

i find it hard to fit in my healthy extras. i usualy have 1 of each a day and cant find anywhere for the others ones and my consultant nags me :p funny enough she just text me this mornin saying....make sure you have your healthy extrass!! :rolleyes:

i use mine up in meals. for example, lunch at work is usually 4 x ryvita with grated cheese and a packet of crisps... if i don't have that for lunch i'll have cereal bars for breakfast or supper.

And of course the fibre helps with the losses we make down the toilet, so definately a good idea to have your HX's (I know, do we really need refrences to the loo? on a nice peaceful sunday afternoon, lol)

Maybe grab a piece of bread with laughing cow extra light (1 syn) on it as a snack? (or something else on it thats free)

I have my 350ml skimmed and then Babybels for the other 'A', either 3 of the Light or 2 Emmental. 'B's are usually 2 x Weetabix and then a small wholemeal roll or Ryvitas. Couldn't live without some cheese each day!

Back