Healthy Lunches On The Go

I'm making loads of changes to how I would usually eat and substituting in healthier low fat alternatives. It sounds similar to what you're doing by going low fat and healthy.

So today will be :
bowl of porridge for breakfast, 2 apples
thick vegetable soup for lunch with a yoghurt
roast lamb, 2 boiled potatoes, veg and gravy

A typical work day menu would be
bowl of porridge for breakfast, fruit to snack on
lunch - stir fry with chicken breast loads of veg, and brown rice or egg noodles - seasoned with reduced sodium soy sauce
in the evening thick low fat soup with a bread roll

I'm also sat in front of a computer but my shift's are only 9to5. We don't have a canteen or vending machines so in the absence of willpower I've got no option but to eat what I've brought in for lunch. But for when I'm at home I plan on making huge batches of veg soup and filling myself up on that when I get hungry.

I've just restarted the diet today so I'm sorting out a food menu for the week now. If you want I'll let you know once it's sorted....and if I'm not left feeling hungry.:)

Perhaps you could add grilled mushrooms & tomatoes on the side of your scrambled egg. It might be a bit more filling if you added more veg to meals.
Also you could try switching up when you eat your main meal. If your main meal is at night, try having something more for breakfast and lunch then a smaller dinner.

Good idea about switching around meal times..I always end up eating my dinner late as my partner arrives in late. I'll try eating more at lunch and then he can re-heat his dinner later.
I love grilled tomatoes but I think I'm a bit lazy in the morning..it's a good trick to get one of your 5-a-day in though.
That would be great if you post up your menu for the week. We are eating similarly judging by what you've just posted!. Are you going to join the water challenge too?

Back