Healthy mind leads to healthy me :)

Oooh peanut and popcorn sounds absolutely lovely, can you get them at normal supermarkets? That is going on my list definitely.
I noticed someone at college eating a nakd bar a few days ago and he was saying they are just like chocolate, that's why I bought them. I don't know what chocolate he has been eating as they were nothing like it, I think if i moulded a lump of mud Into that shape it would taste nicer and have less cals :) x

Yes, I get them from Tesco. :) xx

Tired today, really feel like staying in n putting pjs on, eating rubbish. I wish I didn't feel this way as I know that would just make me feel worse and annoyed at myself.
So far iv managed to be good. I need to motivate myself.

Food- bf- nature valley bars maple syrup flavour.

D- my fave, ever dinner. Cheese and onion on toast, salt pepper and ketchup. Yum!

Tea- omelette with mushrooms and onion, beans. Few chips.

At college tonight so need to plan snacks for break time, otherwise it's a bar of chocolate from the vending machine.

Pic of dinner, my favourite and could eat it over and over :)

Attachments

• image-2640512488.jpg
    image-2640512488.jpg
    592.1 KB · Views: 41
Cheese on toast :D Nom :D Only missing some edible glitter to make it perfect ;)

I heart cheese far too much :eek:

It really is one of my favourite things to eat, I have to limit how many I make cos I will just eat and eat it ha. The more stinky onions the better! :)

ohh i to love onions lol oh and cheese and onion on toast wow not had that in ages yum yum

So today I'm feeling positive.
I just watched the bbc programme about what diet suits you and I think it will brilliant and hit the nail on the head about my past diets.
I really hope I can make these changes permanently this time. I enjoy feeling a bit healthier and active.

Food, bf- coffee, actimel bottle and a Special K bar and banana.
D- cheese and onion on toast :)
Tea- homemade cottage pie with veggies.
Pud- skinny hot choc with cream and sprinkles.

Having a walk to the shops in the wind! But want to get out moving myself. Also swimming tonight.

sounds a great day love nice meals x

So today I made my first shepherds pie. Really enjoyed it and was very proud of my self :)
Oh and son even ate it, and they are fussy customers!
Made enough for another nights tea too. Bonus :)

Attachments

• image-1224578209.jpg
    image-1224578209.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 27
Back from aqua aerobics and a quick swim afterwards. Absolutely knackered now, but feel good at the same time.
Felt a bit upset because I got my costume on and got to the pool, and there was a delay with the previous class so I had to stand and wait in front of everyone. There was 2 young girls prob teenagers and they was looking at me then looking at each other laughing. I sound so paranoid but they really were. I could of just walked out and gone home but I didn't cos I just thought eff them. Did make me feel bad but I'm trying to do something about it so I shouldn't care what people think.
Things like that do remind me how far I'v got to go though :(

Absolutely aching after aqua aerobics. I couldn't sleep as my arms and legs were really aching. I know it's good for me but I feel so tired n lethargic today.
Food- bf Special K and milk, coffee. 8pp
D- cheese and onion on toast.
Tea- Friday is usually take away, maybe il have chicken and blackbean sauce and boiled rice. Need to check points.
Snacks, plenty of coffees today, proper popcorn salty and sweet.

Weigh in tomo :) xx

ohh really gets to me when people snigger because of our weight i want to embarrass them ( saying that i have done in the pass lol ) but i see it like this now i can lose weight they can never ever change there dumb horrid personality's good on you staying there love x x x

Bless you, those people really are the lowest of the low and would feel SO bad if someone did it to them. Well done for still going lovely :) xx

Thank u. Some people are just brain dead and they don't realise how bloody insulting they are.

Anyway, it's weigh in this morning. For some stupid reason I ate lots of crap I didn't even want last night. I don't know why I did it, it's almost self sabotage as Iv been doing great and the night before weigh in? Why?
So that was my first "binge" since starting. I'm pleased with how long Iv lasted but I'm scared to death of it being a daily thing again.
Il face the scale this morning, go for a nice long walk today with little one in buggy and clear my head.
I want to do this so badly now that going back to my old eating habits is just not an option :(

i can lose weight they can never ever change there dumb horrid personality's good on you staying there love x x x

This is exactly the way to deal with stupid people, hun - and don't worry about the blip, might just be a reaction to them - but today is a new day and you don't have anything to worry about except eating yummy food and keeping on track! :)

Back