Healthy mind leads to healthy me :)

Tea changed. But random but so tasty.
Sweet potato chips with garlic and paprika, spring onions and beetroot. Teeny squirt of light salad cream. Yum :)

Attachments

• image-1664995484.jpg
    image-1664995484.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 26
Food today
Bf- crumpets with honey (1pp)
D- beef stew again with beetroot.
T- tuna pasta salad with brown pasta.

Snacks, Melba toast crackers (2pp)
Coffees all day
Monster zero can.

Been reading into the 5:2 thing. I think I'm gonna try a fast day tomorrow so I will plan my meals ready for it. Going to m&s food for low cal ready meal for tea. Hope I can do it, I do like my food a lot it will be hard! X

Today has been my first attempt at a fast day, 500 cals. I'm doing ww but just felt I needed a kick and I keep reading the 5:2 diaries and they seem to be going brilliantly.
Anyway, to my surprise iv done good. I'm planning on going to bed early tonight so I'm not tempted to eat.
I am actually hungry but I think I might be able to do this. Weigh in in the morning so let's see :)

Bf, coffee and skimmed milk 35cals
D, pack of asda low cal crisp 90cals
Tea, m&s low cal ready meal, shepherds pie with rosti topping and beetroot. 300cals
Snack, options hot choc and mini marshmallows.

Lots and lots of sugar free drinks.

Good luck with your new plan. My brother does the 5:2 diet when he feels a few pounds sliding on (he is 6' 2" and is kind of ideal weight for his height, grrrr) and he really likes it. Good luck for weigh in!

Thank u :) I am going to do 1 a week for now to see how that works. Hopefully will keep me on the straight and narrow :)

Iv got to say tho that I really am hungry and hats off to people who do this kind of thing often. I could eat my own arm but I might need it so il just have to make do with a bottle of Pepsi max!

What plan do u follow? X

I'm calorie counting, I try to stay around 1,500 cals per day, but I've also cut out added refined sugar and sweeteners as much as I can. I'm trying to eat as much fresh fruit and veg and do some exercise too. It seems to be working out at the moment, although I do sometimes have the odd craving, especially in the evening if I didn't have enough for my breakfast that day.

I guess its just finding the the right plan that works and that you can stick with. Let's hope your experiment works for you!

Yes I think it's just about trying to find what suits you and your lifestyle and if it works then good!!
Well I weighed in this morning losing 6lb. I'm so chuffed. But with a 3.5 gain last week I'm at 10.5 loss all together. I'm happy with that :)

The fast day went ok actually, it's was more about keeping myself busy preventing boredom than being hungry in the end.

Back to eating (yay!!!)
Bf- crumpets with honey 1pp
D- campfire stew
T- treat night, maybe Chinese take away. Mmmmm

Few snacks like hot choc and cream egg biscuits. Happy today :) x

Well done on your loss! And enjoy treat night...Chinese food ommmmmnommmm!

So... Did great at the Friday fast day. Got a great result at weigh in Saturday morning and then ate the contents of my house. Seriously, everything. Feel stupid, bloated, guilty, sick etc all the usual crappy things.
Decided to forget about it and get back on it.

So today for a filling and healthy day iv had a fruit smoothly with fat free yog and skimmed milk. And a crumpet.
D- brown pasta salad.
T- very dull looking tea of sweet potato chips and cheese and onion on brown thins. 2 pp for cheese.
Will have frozen yog later and hot choc before bed x

Back