healthy nibbles

bellalyns

Hi all,
Looking for advice. Im having the girls round for dinner and I want to make some healthy nibbles other than carrot sticks & ff tzaziki....any ideas before I go shopping? Xx

Im fairly new and have heard about this but never tried to make. Is it easy to do? X

Quorn sausages,eggs in bacon,cottage cheese wrapped in ham(rolled up). There are lots of very simple variations on the quiche. Rather than me confusing you google it on the minimins search at the top of the page and you can choose or you could do frittata.

there are a few versions on here if you look in the recipes section. will try and find them for you. one is using pasta and sauce (cooked) add eggs, bacon, onion whatever fancy bake slice serve. yummy. One uses cottage cheese. Much nicer than sounds and lovely hot and cold

Thanks for all the ideas, just bought in the ingredients for quiche and love the sound of the mini sausage bites. Thanks again! Xxx

Sainsburys do a bag of no added sugar marshmellows and the entire bag is only 7.5 syns!

Except you can't find them ANYWHERE! 3 different sainsbury's. No joy. Sold out in two and one had never heard of them!

Except you can't find them ANYWHERE! 3 different sainsbury's. No joy. Sold out in two and one had never heard of them!

I had that problem for a while; but then they turned up in my Mum's Sainsburys repackaged. Checked the syns and still 7.5 syns according to the syn hotline.

they're in sainsburys down here in cornwall

Well, Nottingham's sainsbury's don't have em. Though, I will stop by the one on castle marina again, cause they had a sold out POS unlike the others I'd been to!

Well, Nottingham's sainsbury's don't have em. Though, I will stop by the one on castle marina again, cause they had a sold out POS unlike the others I'd been to!

I feel your pain! It's so annoying when you find something that is yummy and low in syns but you can't get hold of it!:cry:

Back