Healthy Savory Foods

W5CHELS

I love stuff like pies, sausage rolls (hence why I'm fat!!) but I've realised when shopping there's not much healthy savory food, it's all healthy sweet food like chocolate, cakes etc etc

I tried those fridge raider chicken bites but there f*cking disgusting! Anyone got any other ideas?

:cool:

If you like Marmite, the cheesy bites are gorgeous at around 80 calories a pop. Really hit the savoury 'sweet' tooth for me.

Snack-A-Jacks, cheesesticks, etc come to mind. Don't know of anything that compares to a sausage roll, but I'm sure others can help you on that one.

I don't think that anything will compare sadly as it's the fatty flavours that are so tasty - think bacon fat! But, you could make your own chicken bites - you'd have to count the calories / points google some recipes that you can adapt to "healthy"! Something with maple syrup springs to mind!

Not sure on calorie content or nutritional info, Im afraid, but what about the quorn sausage rolls and cocktail sausages etc? I presume they would be lower fat/cal than meaty ones... Wish I could find calorie info for ya..!

Miso soup has very few calories - could be a bit high in salt.

Actually I think there are a range of oriental options of the noodle soup variety that could work.

Back