• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Healthy Shakes?

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
S: 11st8lb C: 8st1lb G: 8st1lb BMI: 19.4 Loss: 3st7lb(30.25%)
Hi, I am coming to the end of my journey on the cambridge diet. I currently have 2 cambridge shakes a day and when I finish the diet would still like to have a ready made shake during the day, as I really enjoy them!

Could someone please recommend any healthy/low fat ready made or powder shakes please? Ideally, I would like to buy them from my local supermarket.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 92kg C: 61kg G: 55kg BMI: 24.4 Loss: 31kg(33.68%)
16to10... I think you have posted this message in the wrong section of the forum. Here we don't take shakes! :)

S: 12st6lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st2lb(1.15%)
Wrong forum, but Celebrity Slim are nice, though you have to go to the chemist. Slimfast is not so nice from your supermarket

TRISTAR

Silver Member
S: 21st12lb C: 12st12lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 9st0lb(41.18%)
I do, and I'm a low carber :D

16to10... I think you have posted this message in the wrong section of the forum. Here we don't take shakes! :)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Hi, I am coming to the end of my journey on the cambridge diet. I currently have 2 cambridge shakes a day and when I finish the diet would still like to have a ready made shake during the day, as I really enjoy them!

Could someone please recommend any healthy/low fat ready made or powder shakes please? Ideally, I would like to buy them from my local supermarket.

I moved this thread from the WW forum to hear as I think you will get more replies about shakes that are available in local supermarkets.

Myoplex Carb Sense are ok. You can get them from Holland and Barrett or on the net. In a supermarket you might be able to find Atkins shakes. I know Sainsburys do them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World - Healthy Extras 2
Slimming World - Healthy Extras 0
Introductions 2
Ask MiniMins 0
Slimming World 0