Healthy Weight

I'm finally within the 12 stone but only by half a pound hahaha! So I'm just telling myself that I'm now 13 stone as opposed to 12 stone 13.5 as I'll feel better when I'm properly within the 12 stone markings but eeekkkkk! Were doing so good :D!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Oh well done hun, you are flying now. It feels amazing to be out of the 13st mark and i hope i never see that number on the scales EVER again xx

Hi Ashley, great a LT buddy-I'm doing the mini challenge with Peggy and others to lose 7lbs are you? I am not expecting to lose this in a week although that would be brill! Yeah the ketogenic eating plan does look appealing, I'm going to experiment as part of maintenance and reefed by sticking with the ketogenic approach, I am going to keep a food diary and carefully record what I eat and my weight as I come off TFR and see if the approach makes me gain weight. Before I came onto TFR I had cut out slot of crabs such as bread, potatoes and pasta anyway-I think thats why I didn't get any headaches in my first TFR week. I've also read 'eat fat get thin' and I'm a quarter way through 'the primal blueprint' by mark sessions, he has interesting stuff to say about exercise too.

Oh and I do have food in the fridge and in the cupboards but it doesn't bother me at all, I just struggle on Friday and Saturday nights (especially Friday) because that's when I had a couple of wines to relax....I will be happy to have broken that habit by the time I come off TFR though! :eek:

TTFN

Don't worry if you don't lose 7lbs in a week, thats half a stone so just concentrate on any loss. You'll find you'll lose the 2st in no time if you take it in mini-goals like trying to lose 14lbs then when you have that done, it's only another 14lbs. baby steps. i know when i start maintaining i'm going to weigh myself more than once a week, take note of what i'm eating and if it's creeping up i'll rethink what i'm eating.

Back